The Pool Table 6

A/N

Enjoy reading loves and please: vote !! Xx

 C.

I walked towards the door and slowly opened it. Before I could properly see who it was, the door was pushed open, my phone fell on the floor as a tall guy with a mask on pushed me further back into the room. "HARRY!!!" I yelled hoping he could hear me. I tried to fight him as he pushed me against the wall harshly. "HARRY!! Help!" I yelled again.

I tried to stomp and kick him wherever I could, but I wasn't really hitting the guy who held me against the wall. "HAR..." I screamed, but got cut off by the masked man. He grabbed me by my throat and squeezed it tight. Tight enough for me to keep my mouth shut and stop fighting him. My heart was racing so hard I thought it would explode. Tears started rolling down my cheek. The thought that I couldn't escape him, that I wasn't strong enough and this man was probably going to kill me. I felt light in my head, the dizziness taking over. My thoughts got interrupted when I saw him vaguely bringing his face closer to me. He smelled like he had a few drinks mixed with some cologne that smelled a bit familiar. "I didn't know you were so pretty, Neah." He said while I could feel him grinning against my cheek. He still had his hand tightly wrapped around my throat. "Be a good girl and tell Harry that we are not messing around, allright? Or else I'll find you again and I will not be this nice." He said with a deep threatening voice. "How do you.. I don't know Harry at all. How do you know me?" I wheezed. "Don't you worry about that, missy. You just tell Harry!" he hissed. And with that he let me go and disappeared as fast as he came barging through the door. 

I grabbed my sore throat and sucked in a deep breath. The feeling of filling my lungs with air again felt good, but the feeling I just got assaulted in my own home was tearing me up. I rushed towards the door and closed and locked it. I slid down the door and sat on the ground when I felt the tears falling down. Still catching my breath and crying unstoppable. How do they know me? What do I have to do with Harry? I don't get it. HE EVEN KNEW MY NAME. What did he do? Why did he let himself in with these people? This wasn't just a random 'house visit'. No! They targeted me to get to him.., to Harry. I knew it! I knew he was bad news. What do I do now..? It was weird, but trying to figure out what just happened made me feel a little bit calmer. Still in shock, but both my heart and my breathing were getting more and more steady again.

What the actual fuck I thought to myself. I tried to dry my tears.

"NEAH!" I heard someone screaming my name down the hall. "NEAH? ARE YOU THERE?" the voice yelled again. I got scared that the guy with the mask was back again. That he changed his mind and wanted to hurt me after all. "NEAH? Please tell me you're ok?" the voice worriedly spoke. The person sounded closer to my door now. "NEAH?" The loud banging on the door made me stood up in a second. That voice.. it wasn't that guy.., no it was Harry! I opened the door and looked at him in shock with tears welling up in my eyes again. "Harry ?" I questionably spoke. "Neah!" he said while walking towards me and took me in his arms. He held me so tight which made me feel secure, safe, like everything was going to be ok. "You're ok." He said. I think we stood there for maybe 20 minutes. Not saying anything, just holding eachother, slowly breathing, easing our minds. Harry must have been scared too. He didn't know what was going on. He only heard me scream his name and for help. The fact that he ran to my house to come and save me from... Wait.. He knows where I live. HE was the reason that guy was in my home. I slowly came back to my senses and started to let him go. I looked at him with shock all over my face. But then that shock was replaced with a dark anger. "What was that all about Harry?" I hissed "WHY WAS THERE A GUY IN MY HOUSE THREATENING ME BECAUSE OF YOU HARRY??" I yelled. I started pushing him. Pushing him hard an away from me. "Tell me Harry?" I whisper shouted. "I was attacked in my own home because of YOU goddamnit!!" I screamed as I could feel the tears welling up again, but this time it were tears of anger. "What do you mean: 'because of me', Neah?" he asked confused not knowing what had really happened. "what do I mean?" I asked surprised. "What do I mean? That guy was here because of you HARRY!" I angrily said. "I don't understand. Did he tell you what his name was?" he asked looking like he was lost. "He squeezed my throat so tight I could barely breath Harry. So no! I did not catch his name you idiot!" I screamed at him. Is he really going to act like he doesn't know? He must know. He must know who those people were that obviously wanted something from. Or who wants to hurt him. Maybe he owes someone money and they're trying to get it from him by threatening me... I don't know. I do know that he's got me in trouble. "You got me in trouble Harry! I don't even know you and this.. This is all your fault!" I hissed. I looked at him angrily and scared. Scared as hell. 

Harry's p.o.v.

"I know Neah, I know and I'm sorry!!" I shouted back at her. She looked at me startled with her big green eyes. Like I had no right to be mad at her and she was right. She was so right! The shock was being replaced by fear. Fear of what just happened to her. I saw it in her eyes. And now I was yelling at her too. "I'm sorry Neah, I'm just.." I said while I brushed my hand through my hair with regret all over my face. "I need you to calm down in order for me to understand what's happened and to keep you safe and take care of this ok, Neah?" I then sternly said. I needed to shut down my feelings and let the facts and logic in my head do their work. I needed to find this guy and make sure this never happens again. Ever. And when I find him, he is mine. I'll make him clear what happens when you threaten me or someone who's mine. He'll pay for this, mark my words, he will pay.. 

I walked towards the front door to close it. We were so caught up in everything that we forgot about it. "Ok, let's have a seat alright?" I said while I stepped closer and lead her to the couch. She looked at me a little numb, like she didn't know what to think or feel, but she let me guide her and then took a seat. I took a look around. She had a nice comfy living room, unlike mine. I had a boys home I guess not that it was a big mess, because I hated that, but it was a little bit empty and cold. Lots of books though. I really loved books. Nothing to be ashamed off, but not something I would let everybody know. I then saw her table where she had put down her Ben&Jerry's before all of this happened. It looked more like a milkshake. I picked it up it and walked over to her fridge and put it back in. I sat back down next to her. "Talk to me love, tell me what happened. Please.. I need to know so I can fix this." I spoke calm but firm. She stared at me, took a deep breath and started talking about what happened and what the masked guy said. "Ok. Can you remember anything else? Did he have tattoo's? A beard? What colour were his eyes? Anything." I asked her. I had an idea who it could have been or who would send someone to threaten me, but I needed to know for sure. She told me she couldn't see anything, because of her tears and the way he had her pinned to the wall. I couldn't blame her. 

I wanted to go look for him right away, but I knew I shouldn't leave Neah alone right now. I needed to be sure she was safe and knowing her she wouldn't come to my place so it's best if I stayed here with here. "Allright Neah, I'm staying here tonight. Just to be sure you're doing ok. I'll sleep on the couch." I said. "No you are not! It's all your fault and besides that I can take care of myself. I don't need you!" she loudly said. "You don't have to be strong. Its true, I got you in this mess, so please let me stay so I know you're ok for tonight. I'm so sorry this happened to you and I... I need to know you're safe ok?!" I spoke. "I'm staying, Neah, whether you want me too or not. Let me take care of you." I said in a stern yet soft almost broken way. She opened her mouth like she was about to say something, but nothing came out. She was shivering. I think the adrenaline must have been worn out. I hated to see her like this and it was all because of me. I knew I should have left her alone that night in the café. Someone must have known about her, but I don't know how. How did they know? I looked up at her again. "Let me make you some tea, ok?" I said as I stood up. I saw a small nod from her. I took the blanket I saw at the arm rest of the couch. I grabbed it and laid it over her while she laid down. She looked up at me. "Thank you." She silently said. I walked to the kitchen to make us some tea and let all of this sink in.. For now.

A/N

Don't forget to vote! Much love for you <3