Chapter 1

Thrid person pov

Things were spicing up between Kakashi and Iruka. The results were beyond reasoning, beyond logic. No one knows how it was possible and no one knows how they did it, but it happened.

Iruka was pregnant.

Pregnant.

How the hell did he get pregnant? Not even he knows. And he's pregnant. Like legit, has a fucking baby in his belly. A bun in the oven. A fucking bun. How the hell- let's just get right into it. *cough*

Kakashi bursted into the tears upon hearing the news as he fell into his knees and hugged Irukas waist. Iruka sighed in relief as he let Kakashi cry his eyes out.

What he was most concern now was how he was going to answer everyones questions about the baby. He supposed he would have to answer honestly. Give the old classic "talk". He snickered at how amusing their faces would look.

But, the most problem was their age.

It doesn't really look good having a 17 year old teen walking around konoha. Iruka might have to stay home for awhile. He'll have to come up for an excuse for his absence in the academy. And Kakashi has to quit the ANBU.

"I'll see what I can do, Hokage-sama will probably support us, he is a very understanding person." Said Kakashi as he ate the dinner that Iruka prepared. Iruka nodded, unable to speak for his mouth was full.

"Kakashi." Said Iruka, placing chop sticks down. Kakashi hummned, laying his entire attention on him.

"When will we get, you know......married?" Asked Iruka, flustered by his question.

"Soon after you turn eighteen." Kakashi answered immediately, Iruka nodded fiddling his thumbs under the table. "In secrecy, of course, gay relationships aren't quite accepting these days. You might have stay home for awhile until the baby comes out, and might have to keep the kids home schooled until their old enough to enroll them in the academy." Finished Kakashi eying Irukas reaction. Suprisingly Iruka nodded in agreement.

He knew the problems that would cause for the baby if the wrong people knew what was going on between them. He didn't want that. Not ever.

"We'll see the hokage tomorrow, don't worry, everything will turn out okay." Reassured Kakashi softly reaching for his hand under the table. Iruka nodded again, giving a weak smile.

[End]

Yoooooooooo, teen gay pregnancy, no hate.

Problem? Then buzz off. See ya in the next chapter. Peace out.✌