Resistance

Seojun POV:
Ji-hun and I pull up to the building that we are supposed to infiltrate. It's empty. A little bit to empty. As Ji-hun and I step into the building, I go first to protect my hyung behind me. He's taught me everything that I know, and helped me learn everything that I didn't know. As we walk into the first room, we see two guards at the door opposite of us. I point my gun in their direction and I shoot them both in the leg. Not dead. Just immobile. Now that we've lost the element of surprise, we have to hurry it up.
"Ji-hun, get to that safe. I'll cover you."
He nods and walks over to the safe and starts the process to unlock it. He's about half way finished when I see three more guards come bursting into the room. I shoot one in the knee cap, then the other two in the arm. Yet again, not dead. Just immobile. I hear a crack behind me and I turn to see Ji-hun holding up the brief case that we were sent to retrieve.
"C'mon. Let's go. We have what we came for."
With that we head towards the exit. Just then I hear a gunshot. I turn around to see Ji-hun holding his shoulder, blood staining his shirt and hand. The brief case is lying next to him and I reach to grab it but as I do, I hear another gunshot. This time it hit me in the abdomen. I hold it with one hand as I try to stumble towards Ji-hun. I see a black blur and then I'm lying on the ground. The last thing I see is a pair of high heeled black boots walking towards me.