Pent Up

Standing on a nearby roof watching Adrien through his window, Ladybug started to fantasize about him. She imagined years in the future they would be happily married with kids and...

She was cut from her thoughts by hearing someone whisper-shout her name. She turned her head to see Adrien looking at her with his window open signaling her to come inside. She obliged and jumped quietly into his room.

"H-hey A-Adrien." Ladybug stuttered, she didn't like stuttering around anyone because she would always say something wrong.

"Ladybug, what are you doing here?" He tried his best to sound genuinely confused as he already knew the answer.

"W-w-well you were being targeted by akumas lately so I decided to start staying nearby at night so th-that I c-could watch you, I mean watch OVER you." Ladybug said nervously trying not to sound creepy.

"I see, its ok, I mean it great to have you nearby... As to keep me safe obviously..." Adrien tried desperately to cover up his feelings.

They talked for a while and ended up sitting on his bed. It turns out that Adrien's father is out of town on an important business trip *ahem catching butterflies ahem* and had Nathalie with him so they were alone in the house.

Adrien had started to notice that Ladybug was shifting her legs together as if trying to itch an impossible itch but trying to stay subtle.

"M'la- I mean Ladybug, are you ok?" Adrien had a feeling of what it was and thought he might just get lucky tonight. (She is 18 and he is 19)

"Wha- huh y-yea I'm f-fine." *he must have noticed what I was doing* she thought.

"Would you like me to help?" Adrien asked hoping he might finally get her after 5 years. They both graduated high school and were both at the same college because their career paths did overlap a lot. They both still lived with their parents for obvious reasons.

"Wha-what do you mean hehe?" Ladybug asked trying to process the fact that her crush had just asked her to do THAT with him.

"I think you know what I mean~," Adrien said seductively letting his Chat persona out not caring on whether she picked up on it or not.

"Wha-" she felt herself being hoisted up then being set down between Adrien's open legs, she felt his body being hugged right behind her's. "A-ADRIEN WHAT ARE YO-" She was cut off by a hand covering her mouth.

"Shhh, I can tell that you need this badly." He removed his hand from her mouth and enveloped one breast kneading it and playing with the nipple through her spandex suit. And let his other hand wander slowly downwards towards her nether regions, she was already moaning and mewling at just one hand but gasped when he brought his other hand down. He cupped it and started massaging the area.

"Ahhh~ A-Adrien, h-how are you so good at this."

"I'm not sure..." He replied he continued to work her body. Eventually, he put his head on her neck taking a bit of her neck into his mouth and suckled on it.

"Ahhh fuck, I'm gonna..." Ladybug trailed off as her mind was hazy and she couldn't think straight, never mind say a coherent sentence.

Adrien suddenly stopped. "Wha, why'd you stop?"

"I know its gonna take more than that to satisfy you~" Adrien whispered into her ear making her shiver.

Oh shit holy shit HOLY SHIT, he means fully omg... Ladybug thought. "H-how are we gonna, ya know, wi-without re-evealing ma-ma-ma-my identity?"

"Easy, blindfold." Adrien got up from behind her and walked to his closet to pull out the scarf that she gave him for his 15th birthday, he still thinks that it's from his father. "Here." He hands her the scarf to put on him.

"Let me know if it's too tight." Ladybug then ties the scarf around his head thinking that it cant be seen through, which was true, except for one angle. At a certain angle, in which he would look in the downward direction, one could partly see through it. Ladybug then released her transformation.

"Since I can't see, could you maybe lead?" Adrien realized that slight problem. Marinette led him to the bed and sat him on the edge of it. She sat on his lap and gently placed her lips on his bringing him into a kiss.

In the meanwhile, Tikki had flown up to where Plagg was watching and sat next to him.

"Hey sugarcube, wanna bet who's gonna cum first?" Plagg whispered.

"Ha, your on, Marinette can last a long while!" Tikki whispered back.

"Not as long as Adrien!" Plagg retorted.

The kiss started heating up and soon both of them were naked. Marinette was straddling his hips grinding on him.

"Oh, fuck, Ladybug~" Adrien cooed, she felt warm and velvety on him. He picked up her hips and sat up mostly. Marinette then aligned his dick with her hole.

"Go slowly if you need to."

"Ok"

Marinette then slowly eased down on him loving every second of it. When she got it all the way in she stopped waiting for the pain to subside. At the same time, she put her head on Adrien's shoulder.

"You ok Buga- I mean Ladybug." *damn I almost slipped up again*Adrien caught himself just before he called her by the wrong nickname.

"Ye-yea I ju-just n-need to adjust," Marinette said panting. Not to much time later, she started slowly riding him. Adrien brought her head towards his for a kiss and kiss they did.

Marinette ran her hands over his toned body feeling every end and pull and meaty part of his muscles which also felt like a good massage to Adrien, after all, they both needed this just as much as the other one. They both had work to attend, school to do, fighting akuma, deadlines for Adrien's father (both in respective fields). Adrien ran his hands up and down her love handles pressing just enough into her body to give even more pleasure.

Marinette soon picked up speed and with that Adrien hugged her closer to him.

"Ahhh~ I'm ge-getting closssser Adrien."

"M-me t-to Ladybug"

"Do you need me to pull out?"

"N-no, I take a p-pill everyday in case I get r-raped so you can fill me wi-with your love juice!"

Marinette was soon pumping herself up and down as fast as she could. She could feel that Adrien was starting to twitch a lot more. Very soon he came, spilling all of his white milky and thick substance into her, in turn causing her to orgasm onto him. They screamed together when they came, even though the actual cumming was not.

Adrien collapsed backwards onto the bed coming down from his blissful orgasmic high.

A few minutes later he opened his eyes and looked down, both forgetting he had a blindfold on and forgetting to check every single angle. Who he saw, absolutely shocked him. It was none other than his princess, Marinette.