Crowd Pleaser I

Prompt:  Let me uh request a yoongi smut where yall in the car and he's turned on so much by you so you tease him by low-key touching yourself and moaning his name in his ear and yea take it away from there 😂

"Yoongi are you mad?" I giggle, cross my left leg over my right, the skirt of my dress riding up my thigh. I note my success attempt when I notice his eyes travel down to the exposed skin, his fingers pulling the skirt back into place.

"Have you not done enough?-" By the look in his eyes, I could tell he wanted to tear me a new one, threaten to not make me cum for the next week but the door of the van sliding open and the boys filing in stopped him.

"Everyone in?"

"Yes."

"Yoongi,"

"Here," He rolls his eyes and I stifle a laugh, scooting close to him, his attitude evident. Jin continues to call out the names of the boys, and once he realizes everyone is in the van he tells the driver he can go.

"I can't believe you didn't get her number, she was totally into you!" Jimin scolds his Hyung, Hoseok.

"I'm tired, how long before we're at the dorm!" Taehyung complains,

"It's an hour and a half drive," I answer for him my eyes focused on Yoongi's tensed form, "Just close your eyes, we'll be there before you know it." I turn toward me and he thanks me, running his hands over his face. He was clearly very, very drunk. "I'm tired too, honestly." I lay my head on Yoongi's shoulder, my hand moving from my knee to Yoongi's bulge directly. His head snaps toward me at my bold action but I ignore it as I look ahead.

"What the fuck are you doing?" He whispers directly into my ear,

"I'm not doing anything," I whisper back to him, squeezing his bulge. "But I do have to ask...is the reason you're so pissed at me because you're hard?"

"Are you seriously going to do this here? IN the van, with the guys right behind us?"

"I'm not doing anything!" I snap back, removing my hand from his bulge. I hold his attention the whole time, the intense stare only breaking when he notices my hand moving down between my body
.
"'Don't you dare!" He reaches for my hand and I pull it away,

"Yoongi, I'm cold." I say loud enough for the others to hear,

"I think we have a blanket in the back somewhere," Hoseok comes to the rescue, before throwing a blanket toward me and Yoongi.

"Thank you Hobi," I smile his way before throwing the blanket over my lower half, preventing anyone from seeing any further actions.

"I swear to god if you touch yourself under that blanket in front of the guys, I'm not even going to touch you for the next month." I pause my hand under the blanket, hand on the inside of my thigh, and I think about his threat.

"I'm calling your bluff." I smile, staring back into his dark eyes that bore into mine, my hand slipping under my dress, quickly pushing my panties to the side. I ran two fingers up my wet slit, whimpering into Yoongi's ear. "I'm so wet, Yoongi, want to feel?" I giggle, licking the shell of his ear. The way his body tense against mine doesn't go by unnoticed, "I'm kidding Yoongi, you don't deserve to touch me, not with the way you've been acting tonight." I slip the two fingers inside of myself, and I begin to fuck myself onto the, curling them do they brushed against my g-spot. "It feels so good." I whimper into his ear my other hand gripping his thigh,

"It doesn't feel as good as my cock does it, baby?" I roll my eyes at how he thinks he's in charge.

"It'll do for now," I grunt, moving my other hand from his thigh to also slip under the blanket, fingers finding my clit. I take my bottom lip between my teeth, fighting back the moan that threatened to fill as I worked on myself, my hips rolling quickly and desperately onto my fingers, the circles on my clit growing sloppy as I approached my orgasm. "I'm so close Yoongi." I moan in his ear, "So fucking close." I gasp, a thin layer of sweat appearing on my skin. I was getting off in front of the boys, the boys were just feet away from me, the Maknae line in front of us and the rest of the Hyung line behind us. The thought of getting caught turned me on to no end. "Yoongi," I moaned into his ear, receiving an amused grunt, his hand dropping to my knee, rubbing it, letting me know he was there.

"Cum for me baby, let it all go." Yoongi commands, whispering the words against the skin of my cheek. I release with a whimper, playing it off with a short cough. My fingers stop immediately, scared that if I kept going, the intense feeling of overstimulation would be too much and I wouldn't have any control over the noises I would make.

"Everything alright up there?" Jin's concerned voice snaps me and Yoongi out of our intense stare as I came down from my high.

"Y-yeah, everything's fine," I answer, struggling to sound normal,

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, she's sure." Yoongi snaps and his Hyung apologizes, before shrinking back into his seat. Yoongi smiles a tight smile before snapping his head back towards me. "You are in so much trouble when we get home."

I laugh, wiping the thin layer of sweat from my forehead, "Can't wait."