Chapter 8 : She still alive?

Zeldris

I smell something burned and I open my eyes slowly to look around. It feels very quiet and dark in here.

"Daddy..help me..."

It's that (y/n)'s voice!? She actually has a cute and tiny voice, Sound like 5 years old kid...Now it's sound like a mature girl is talking to me.

"(Y/n) it's that you....!?". I shouted, I stand up and I just realised that my left shoulder is bleeding. Who did this to me. I swear..i will fucking kill them...Maybe.....

That...Dream..?

I walked around slowly. I Tried so hard to walk as fast as I can to search (y/n), I can't run because of my shoulder.

(Y/n) Please be okay...

" ZELDRIS!". The same mature voice again...She calls me. Zeldris..?

"(Y/n)!!!!". I shout her name again, I walk to the corner and saw (y/n)...

Someone take her 7 heart, I knew it because of the hole from her body. She leans in the corner with her body facing the wall. I just saw her back, My heart is shaking and I walk to her and kneel down

" (y/n) it's me...daddy...". I said and shake her body, She doesn't respond. She..just dead. For a long time..?

"(Y/n) please wake up! We can buy some ice cream you want... I promise after this we will bake some cookies..just please wake up!". I said and my tears started to drop on my face.

I failed to protect the one I loved...again..?

"DADDY!"

shaaa

I open my eyes when heard someone call me daddy. When I woke up the first thing I saw is (y/n). She blinks her eyes when looking at me with her blank face.

So it's just a dream...why I have some sleeping paralyzed right now. it's really disturbing me...

"Are you okay daddy?". She said and put her hand on my forehead. I take her hand from my forehead, Damn I was blushing when she touched me.

" What are you doi-ACHOO!". I Suddenly sneezed, My body feels cold when I look at outside it's not rainy or snow.its just have a shiny sun.

"Daddy you have a fever~I know it because your body's too hot..". She said, Me..fever? No way I have a fever...Its just cold in here...

" How did you know..?". I said and I coughing really hard. She sits on my stomach and touches my head again.

Don't ask me. I'm blushing af. She just sits on my stomach like nothing, But it's okay her body is very skinny and it's not hurt at all.

It's just...me...

"Your body is hot! I'm gonna calling estarossa or meliodas! Maybe they will help you!~". She said and jump from the bed, She takes her teddy and leans her teddy beside me.

" Teddy! Please take care of daddy for a sec! I will call some demon to check on daddy!". She said and pats her teddy, Uhhh what...? She still talks to that creature like a person...I will take it as a habit.

"Daddy~ stay here!~". She running and open the door, She suddenly disappears.

I rather (y/n) take care of me than my stupid brother. They will joke around and make me feel more worst.

I think that dream make me have a fever...I just can feel it. What's the meaning of the dream..? I'm so worried about (y/n)...

BAAM!!