Chapter Twenty Five - Escape II

"They who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream who dream only by night".

- Edgar Allan Poe. Brainy Quote.

Julian focused the torch on the map. "I guess we are here as I came from the castle behind" Amayraah said as she pointed at the sign.

They walked straight in the dark and scary place as it was shown in the map.

"So how did you get those maps, Amayraah?" Julian asked. Julian was still confused. He felt something was wrong because the last time Agastya went behind he ended up injured and bruised. And if those people had assured Amayraah that they would help her, then everyone is trapped.

"Long story, I will tell you all later" she said. The mission was one, to escape and get freedom. The teenagers never knew one mistake of going to black hill would land them in such a big trouble. Mistakes come with a price and in their case, the price was freedom.

"We have to turn right again" she announced. They turned right after seeing the sign on pillar and that similar symbol was also on the map.

"Guys hurry up, we have to escape before the goons come and beat the hell out of us" Julian said, "Faster guys"

"Amayraah, left or right?" Agastya asked.

She catch her breath, its left now, she announced her eyes fixed on map, "Ew, what kind of smell is this.." she announced, her fingers pinching her nostrils.

"Seems some animal is dead" Agastya said.

Julian walked after Chase and bumped into him within a minute, as Chase stood still. "What the hell, Chase?" Julian asked massaging his forehead. The teenagers looked in the direction where Chase eyes' were looking.

"DON'T SHOUT" He murmured stressing each syllable. The boys had seen few dead bodies in front of them but what shocked them was the body was missing its head.

A silent gasp escaped her throat. "Amayraah, Come we have to go" Julian said but her body was still, eyes staring those lifeless body.

She was pulled by warm pair of hands as met Agastya's face. For Amayraah, who had never killed a spider, it was something traumatizing. The place was suffocating her. Bile had rose in her throat and she felt like throwing up. Her head started spinning. Chase took the map from her hand as Julian and Agastya rubbed her palms but her body had given up as her eyes refused to open.

"Wake up Amayraah, please" Julian cooed in her ears.

"She is unconscious, we have to carry her" Agastya announced.

"As we get out, we are seeing a doctor" saying this Julian nodded and guided the boys to move. Agastya carried her in his arms as they turned left and right just like a maze where the victims were the teenagers.

The clock was running and they had to escape at any cost. Julian still had doubt on the map, he was worried, for himself and his friends.

They followed the map and after walking many kilometers, they reached the end but apparently, troubles loved them. At the exit door, there was a password lock and without typing the password the door would never open.

"Holy shit, where the fuck should we search the password" Chase murmured. The hope to get freedom crashed, as someone had put bucket of ice on fire.

"Let's try. We will die, what else" Julian said breaking the silence.

"Start with black hill" Agastya suggested.

Julian nodded and typed black hill. Invalid password popped out.