Party

Millie Bobby Brown

"I just don't understand why we have to come here. There are perfectly good clubs in LA." I rolled my eyes at Noah whining. I just finished filming for my movie and decided to have a quick break in New York. Lilia who said she missed me dragged Noah all the way from LA to come and surprise me.

"You travel all the time. Why are you acting so homesick?" Lilia hisses, just as annoyed as I am. Noah stuck out his tongue at the both of us like a toddler. "Let's get a drink. If I'm going to deal with bratty Noah, I'm going to need about five tequila shots." I grabbed Lilia by the arm and we disappeared in the ocean of people leaving Noah behind. "WAIT UP!" I faintly hear Noah shouts at us but kept walking anyways.

"Three glasses of wine,please." I said to the bartender, who raised his eyebrows, probably recognosing me and knowing very well that I am underage for drinking. He shrugs and pours us our drink anyway. "BITCH I'M BACK!" Noah shouts and plops himself on the seat next to mine. I laughed and handed him his drink. All three of us gulped down our drinks and urged the bartender to pour more.

"Ms. Brown is feeling a little sassy today." I turned around when I hear somebody saying my name, not after finishing my third drink of course. "CALEB!" I squealed at the man. He grins and pulled me into a hug. I see a blonde haired lady and a very attractive curly haired guy behind him. "Fancy seeing you here." I yelled over the loud disco music playing in the background. "Right back at you. Oh, this is Maddie and Finn. My bestfriends. Maddie, Finn, you probably know Millie." He introduced. I shook Finn's hand and did the same with Maddie.

"Finn?" I questioned and he shot a tired smile. "Wolfhard!" I said after realising why he looked so familiar. It also took me a few seconds why he looked tired and... hurt. "Sorry." I whispered to the lead singer to one of the biggest bands in the world, Calpurnia. He disappeared for a few months after he released his new single, the reason was soon exposed when a video of him confronting his ex-girlfriend for cheating on him was posted by a fan. "Yeah. Thanks." He whispered back but still gave me an encouraging smile. He was trying hard to entertain me, and entertain his friends by being here.

I dropped the subject and introduced my bestfriends. "This beauty here is Lilia." Caleb smiled at her and I could tell Lilia was about to faint from fangirling which made me chuckle. "This brat is Noah." Noah gave me a death glare before greeting Finn, Maddie and Caleb. "Obviously, this is Caleb. If you don't know him he probably live under a rock." Caleb flushed red from my compliment. "How do y'all know each other?" Maddie asks while waving a hand in front of Finn's face who seemed to be in a trance. "Millie is my co-star in that movie we just finished filming." Caleb explained and our friends nodded. "No offense, but I'm here to party. Not meet Millie's friends, but I will be needing your autograph." Maddie says to me and I laughed as she yanked the drink Caleb was holding out of his hand. She gulps it down and we all mirrored her actions. I handed her a napkin with my autograph on it and she thanked me. I noticed by the corner of my eye Lilia snapping a selfie with Caleb.

Soon enough, everyone was drunk and dancing on the dance floor. Everyone, except me and Finn who both remained at the bar. "What are you doing in New York?" He asks, trying to create small talk between us.
"Don't know. I just really like it here. I bought an apartment here a few years ago because most of my acting jobs takes place here." I explained and he nodded. "Not a big fan of dancing?" He points to the dance floor where Maddie, Caleb, Noah and Lilia was dancing like idiots and I giggled. "My dancing is only for me to see" I replied. "How are you doing?" I asked and regretted it soon after the words slipped out of my mouth. Why are you mentioning the breakup? I didn't but I know he knew what I meant. Asshole. He's going to think your nosy. I mentally face palmed myself.

"Better." He replies and chugged down the beer he has in his hand. "Sorry if I made you uncomfortable. I don't know what I was thinking." I said sheepishly, I looked down to my feet when my face turned red in embarassment. "Hey it's alright. Thank you for caring." I looked up to see him with a gorgeous smile on his face. The most genuine smile he had ever since we met. You met him 20 minutes ago. His smile compliments the rest of the features on his face. "You're welcome." I answered  and ignored the fact that my face turned a darker shade of red.

"If you ever come to New York we should hangout. Just the two of us." He casually says making my eyes grow wide. Just the two of us. The words repeat in my head. "Y-yeah, totally." I cursed myself for stuttering and for smiling nervously at him. He takes out a pen and writes on a tissue paper. He hands it to me with a smirk on his face. "Call me." He walks to Caleb who was having a drunk dance battle with Maddie, who I found out is a famous professional dancer who used to dance for Sia. A/N omg the amount of 'who' I used in this sentence. My eyes trailed on the tissue paper Finn gave me. His phone number was written neatly along with his name and a smiley face drawed beside it. I blushed for like, the thousandth time tonight and folded it and kept it in my handbag securely. I followed Finn to where our friends were.

"I wanna go home." Lilia slurs and drags the word 'home'. "Look who's a brat now." Noah laughs at her, not as drunk as the others. "Where are you two staying?" I just realised that Lilia and Noah didn't have a place to stay. "Your place." Noah demands and I raised my eyebrows. "Excuse me? I do not prepare a service where you can just come and go whenever you want." Noah pouts and I sighed. "Fine. But you're going to have to help me with Lilia drunkingham here." Finn snorts at the nickname I gave her.

"I will. Come on, let's go." I looked at Noah surprised when he scooped Lilia in his arms with one swift motion. I didn't know he was this strong. I looked at Finn apologetically. "Looks like I have to go." Finn nodded and pulled me for a hug. His actions took me by surprise but I hugged back anyways. The hug lasted a couple of seconds. I felt wrm in his embrace. "Tell Caleb to ring me in the morning. We should all have breakfast together." I was confused on how I suddenly had this boost of confidence but I just went with it. I shouted a goodbye at Caleb and Maddie. "Hurry. Lilia isn't getting any lighter." Finn joked and I quickly speedwalked out of the club where Noah was already waiting for me. "Ms. Brown has a crush." Noah mocks Caleb from earlier and I bit my lips, trying to hide my smile. "Do you want to sleep in the parking lot?" I threatend him but he just smirks at me knowing damn well he was right.

And maybe. Maybe he was right.

A/N longest chapter yet! Finally Finn meets Millie. Hope you enjoy! Don't forget to vote :)