Chapter 5

The party was in an hour and Blaire was sitting beside Luna on the top of the tower. Luna had been silent since Blaire found her in the silent of corner of the tower.

The wind gently blew through the duo's hair, both indifferent to their surroundings. "Do you think they would hate me?" Luna asked, after a long brief silence.

"No. How can they be? You were lied to." Blaire answered, tilting her head a bit. "Because I had no trust in my parents B. I don't even know why I trusted Hydra in the first place." Luna said, sighing in a wistful manner.

"Look, neither you can get an answer, nor you will be able to see them. It's better you make a closure with the memories and keep them within you. They will never be angry or hate you for something you are not to be blamed for." Blaire said, giving a small nudge to Luna, who chuckled sadly.

"How do you know the answer to my every problem? Aren't we supposed to be the same age?" Luna asked, rubbing her arms. "You know it's said that one friend is more mature than the other. I am a mature friend." Blaire said, grinning.

"Ho ho, I am not stocking your ego. I don't want a female Tony stark." Luna said, laughing. "As the famous billionaire said to me, I am next to me." Blaire said, with a faux proud expression before dissolving into fits of laughter.

"So, want to join the adult's party? Or still want to watch the sunset?" Blaire asked, looking at Luna.

"Well I don't see why not." Luna said, shrugging her shoulders and standing up carefully. "Ah there is the Luna I am used to. Let's go." Blaire said, standing up too.

After getting ready, Luna poked her head through the door expecting an adult in the corridor. Her eyebrows scrunched a bit before sighing.

"I am nervous B." Luna said, turning around to face Blaire, who was sitting on the bed.

Blaire gave her a funny look. "It's a party Lulu. Nobody is gonna notice you." Blaire said, noticing the obvious nervousness in her friend's voice.

"But it's still an impression on everyone. What if I trip on my skirt? Like always?" Luna asked, now biting her nails.

Blaire stood up and approached nervous Luna, and stopped her from biting her nails.

"First off, stop biting your nails. Artemis spent a good 30 minutes on them at your request. Second off, you will do just fine." Blaire said, trying to assure the girl.

"This is how it feels to be you?" Luna joked, making Blaire hit her arm. Luna laughed loudly, making Blaire roll her eyes.

"Haha funny." Blaire mockingly pouted, and crossed her arms across her chest. "Love you too." Luna grinned, before being interrupted.

"Both of you having change of mind?" Natasha asked, her head appearing at the doorway.

Her hair was kept in a beautiful curly hairstyle. "No, we were just waiting for someone to call us." Luna said, looking at the woman.

"Well the call is here. Let's go." Natasha said, signaling in the corridor. Both of them nodded their heads and followed Natasha.

"Just a heads up. Stick with Artemis, she is non alcoholic from our group." Natasha said, looking behind to address the girls.

Blaire saw her dress now, which was a combination of black and white, which was actually an amazing combination.

"Nice dress by the way, Ms. Romanoff." Blaire complimented Natasha, who looked behind again.

"Thank you Blaire. Your dress is amazing too. Satin was an amazing choice." Natasha complimented back.

Blaire looked down at her emerald dress, a small smile creeping back on her lips. "Thank you." She thanked Natasha.