background

Summer rose POV

Ugh the alarm was going off on her scroll . What time is it she whispered she got up and looked in the mirror  she had one sliver eye and one blue ear ice white hair she always kept in a pony tale never had it down maybe she got that from . she was still half asleep at this point .she yawed and grabbed her sliver and red dress with her red  cloak which was lined with sliver dust  she never took it off mostly she would sleep in it if she had a choice  .
She was soon  rushing out the room, Currently they were staying at Uncle Tais house  which was always cool he made the funniest jokes especially when aunty yang is here  which caused everyone to just roll there eyes at them .The thing is I spend alot of time here my mum's Weiss  schnee and Ruby rose the  world famous hutresses  the thing is though only ruby does hunts she's always away  for a long amount of time  while weiss looks after me I used to miss her all the time when I was a kid I still do but I more admire her now.  She does it for us to save the world and to wait for salems strength to come back so she can protect us . She used to tell me stories about Salem happy ones mostly only because she was only so happy go lucky and wanted me to be sheltered however being with Weiss all my life mostly made me realise that the world is full of lies betray and bad things as well . But none the less I was always so positive I could not see the bad in people I just wanted to be a hero .

Weiss was the one that actually gave birth to me so I should really call her mom but then because of her money and being a herriess she managed to have DNA in the mix too. High end technology she called it. I maybe thought that might be why I look like Weiss and not ruby but have Ruby's personality I'm not sure. 

Weiss managed to bring down atlas dust company from her father and her brother and sister we're not pleased but when they dissproved of of the relationship and the fact I was going to be born. It snapped something in Weiss she said to me that she just kicked them out when though when I asked ruby she told me It was more of force than that and also that she apparently stood in front of winter declaring her undying love for ruby and it was the nicest she had ever seen Weiss describe her .
The stories like that always made me happy like I was wanted and that love to get you through most life choices .

when she was younger they took her everywhere and she had experienced so much already she would always love them for that  I mean being able to go to all the best cookie places was amazing and alot of other things .
Yang had a daughter called sliver she's my best friend I call her my sister although she always fuffeles my hair it just drives me mad  she looks just like auntie yang and seems to imherited her sense of humor
The puns are just unbearable I listen to them laugh sometimes to be nice then just other times especially when her and her mum are together . The pranks were mad too she always pranked summer not sure if it was because she was a easy target or what maybe just part of sisterhood . She always wore Yellow her eyes were lialic what was werid is I've never ever seen them turn red she never gets angry her humor and long blonde hair she's also a flirt with everything and everyone I'm surprised she doesn't sneak off to Juniors bar more than she does I always see her hooking up with a different girl then I have to explain to the girls that she isn't home  that she is somewhere that's always embarrassing.

while blake married sun he is funny but I always catch yang and Blake giving each other the look as I call it
I tried talking to everyone about it but they just told me to just leave them too it that they have been through alot and the trust thing is hard not that I don't know the story of how Blake abandoned yang and team RWBY and it broke her heart and that it affected slivers view on trust she knew it did because she never let anyone close hated the white fang and did not really like fanus.  Which was surprisingly weird because she liked saber the one person summer expected her to dislike

. There daughter saber reminds me of a super hero she's always so calm and collected long black  hair and she's a cat fanus just like Blake see I always play with her ears but she always tells me off  I still do it though I mean who wouldn't she always wears black but saying that her jackets yellow . Her eyes are golden maybe she catches me looking at them sometimes I'm not sure her personality is well I always see her reading a book she rarely smiles well maybe when shes teasing sliver but overall she just wants the same as everyone in remant.

I love all my friends really janues  daughter pirrea named after someone that my mother knew and jaune loved we always hear story's of the great pirea Nico's she's like a hero in a story legend . About how kind she was and how she tried to save the world although ruby won't talk about it she says she wished she could have saved her she wished she was stronger .
His daughter had blue hair blue eyes wears blue and black armor like all the time never takes it off I swear but he is scared about everything always nervous Lucky for her is that  theres Ren and Noras daughter bubberly talks more than me  her name's Ava .
She does not leave her side always with her she makes her more confident I think .she had pink hair but rens eyes she normally wears a shirt and pink top with a hammer on it she's hyper as hell never stops but it's funny when she holds piera hand cause all you see is bright red then ava wondering what's wrong with her.

See mostly I see them all alot more than I do everyone else uncle crow occasionally pops by when he is not drunk that is  I feel like he hasn't aged I love being around him he taught me how to fight one to one so that I would not just rely on my weapon although with his driving I'm surprised he is still a huntsman .he married winter also which was a shock but winter was ok she always brought her awsome gifts .

See none of us have weapons yet it's a very special day today the first day of beacon academy that was opened up again and fixed a good couple of years ago after cynder destroyed it.  My mum Weiss is the head master and ozpin is a teacher there now in his new body as usual but he is less well happy to talk ruby says it's because he kept secrets he should not and now he is more reserved.  Oscar was there though he taught a fighting class for the weaker one's to help them aid people who could fight more than them  she liked him he was so kind 

the thing is I want so bad to be like my other mom ruby she was like a light to her she was strong funny always positive which she was but most of the time she just felt like she could not be good enough . Weiss was amazing but she wasn't as strong as her emotionally .

Suddenly she heard a shout .
Summer come down here everyone's waiting . She groaned today's the day I  will become the best hutresses I can be and get my weapon

' I'm coming guys '

(This will be the day we are waiting for this will be the day we open up the door )