2 |

"are you sure I look fine ethan?" I ask for the fifth time in ten minutes.

"yes, Kiks!" he yells, from across his room as he looks at my outfit once more.

we were going to the last party of the summer and then finally we become seniors.

its a bonfire, which we usually always have after every summer.

i look at my outfit once more, my eyebrows furrowing as I look down at the outfit that I wore.

I've got black bum shorts, and a white crop top, that's obviously kinda see-through, causing my bikini to show a little.

it's a cute black bikini that ethan bought me for my birthday last year, and still fits.

i finally slip on my Gucci slides, turning to ethan.

"k, readyyy!" I sing, as I skip over towards him.

"fucking finally!" he claps his hands, excitedly.

i quickly grab my pink Adidas bag, that's got my baby pink towel and ethans blue one.

he opens the door, standing beside it as he waits for me to go out first.

"hey, e-" grayson comes from his room, but cuts himself off once his eyes land on me.

he stares at me for a little, then quickly moves his eyes to ethan who was standing behind me.

"are you going in your jeep?" he speaks, suddenly sounding a bit flushed.

"yeah, you going with Jack or us?" ethan asks, once his shut his bedroom door.

"actually-" Jackson cuts in, with a smirk. "can we come with you guys?"

my eyebrows furrow in confusion, it was supposed to just be me and Ethan in his jeep.

"yeah, yeah!" ethan replies, picking me up to move me out the way.

A few giggles escape me as his large hand come in contact with my skin that my shirt isn't covering.

i turn around about to say something when I realize that everyones watching.

"shall we go?" ethan asks, as he pulls me by the shoulder.

"yeah, let's go." I say, placing my head on ethans shoulder.

"no pda." Jackson says, causing Ethan to burst into laughter.

my cheeks turn a shade of red, "n-no, it's not like that!" I say back.

Jackson starts laughing, causing Ethan to laugh more.

"we not like that!" I admit, hiding my face in ethans chest;out of embarresment.

truth is ethan actually has a girlfriend, Amber: and she also my best friend.

"let's go." grayson growls, causing ethan and Jackson to stop laughing.

"I agree," I say pulling out of ethans grasp, and walking towards grayson who's heading down the stairs.