Chapter 1: The Beggining Of Sometning New

It has been almost five years since allison tate has learned of her powers, since then she has lived in fear, not knowing what the end result if she were to use powers. allison tate was just a regular girl with an obsession of modern chemistry.

Ons night she was working a late shift at "Pappa's Pizzeria" and had missed her ride back to her apartment, so she just decided to walk back. As she was crossing the street and tripped along with her recent pay from the pizzeria, as she was about to get up a tall man took her money and ran, "Hey! Get Back here!!!" allison yelled. as she was running her powers started to take a hold of her, black coursing through the veins under her eyes down to her wrists, all of the sudden she see's an emerging white light at the corner of her right eye and hears a sound of a car honking rapidly, allison blacks out.

As allison is getting her sight back, she hears some voices but can't make up what the voices are saying. she has a clear vision and notices two men, and one blonde girl. as they help allison get up they all question if she's ok, or feeling better, and allison replies "I'm fine thanks, w-what happened? and who are you guys?", "Thank god you're ok, I'm Charles, Charles Xavier, that is Erik and she is Raven, and we are like you." Charles said. "What do you mean like me...?" Allison questions charles, "Mutants, we all have our own sets of powers just as you, and might I just say you're powers are very fascinating, haven't seen anything like it" "Oh stop it Charles, the poor girl almost got ran over and you're already talking about mutants and powers?" Raven snaps at Charles, "Sorry about that, I'm Raven." Said Raven as she helps Allison get back up, "I'm Allison...and I've gotta go.." "No! Wait, we can help, we're just like you..." Charles quickly replies to her through her mind, as Allison turns around she see's Charles's index finger placed at the side of his head with a straight facial expression, "H-how are you talking to me?" As Allison is questioning Charles she gets cut off by Erik, "He can talk to your mind and even control if he wants to, I can control metal and Raven over there, well she can show you herself.." As Allison's focus switches off from Erik to Raven, Allison notices her hand switching from her regular form to a blue form, "I'm able to change my appearance to anyone" Raven says, Allison is in complete shock as she beloved that she was alone in this world with powers, she didn't expect anyone else to be like her, she now felt comfortable, As Allison is looking at the three a small tear comes running down her right eye as they were tears of joy, relief. "W-what ever you guys need I'm..." as she wipes the tear from her face, "I'm with you guys" As the three stand in great relief allison reaches in for a hug.

" as she wipes the tear from her face, "I'm with you guys" As the three stand in great relief allison reaches in for a hug

As Allison reaches in for a hug, she asks "So what do you guys need help with..?" "We are going to the CIA in Washington, there is a man named Sebastian Shaw, you don't know him, but he's just like us but with much greater power, and if he succeeds his mission of gaining even more power he could destroy the whole country and you are beneficial us to stop him." Charles replied. With an astonished expression on her face, Allison says "I'm willing to help but you just saw that I c-can't control my powers, it's something I've dealt with and I don't know how to honestly.." "We are here to help you, help every other mutant. We are with you Allison, We are with you." Charles replied. With a sigh of relief, "Ok so where do we start...?"

—————————————————
I'm a newbie at this so excuse my grammar <3

24/11/18: ok soo I just updated it and if you guys have any opinions or any suggestions in how the story goes, please don't be hesitate, I'll take it all in:) + Thanks for 9 reads!!!!!

25/11/18: wow 15 reads I'm low key shocked I didn't expect anyone to read this but thanks!!!