Chapter 3

Niall's POV

I watched her car drive away, when it was gone I went inside. She had said yes... I would see her soon in LA. I was immediately tackled when I walked through the door,

"Did you ask her out?!" Louis asked

"Did she say yes?!" Zayn asked

"Did you kiss?" Harry asked

"Let him breathe!!" Liam shouted,

"1) Technically, I asked her if she wanted to hang out while she's in LA, 2) she said yes, 3) no, I literally met her yesterday!"

Izzie's POV

I walked through the door and upstairs, I hurried into my room. I jumped when I saw Cal sitting on my bed, "What are you doing on my bed?"

"Waiting for you" was her answer

"Wanna help me pack?"

"Sure" she pulled out my suitcases from under the bed, unzipping one and hefting it onto the bed. 

"You are on... shoe duty" I said, I grabbed all my nice shirts, folding and setting them in the suitcase. She brought over two pairs of sneakers, a pair of grey flats, my black wedge sandals, flip-flops, and a pair of ankle boots. "Put them in that suitcase, over there" I said motioning to the suitcase on the floor by the door. 

"Does mom know you're not asleep Cal?" it was Tess, we jumped not expecting to see her so soon, she was supposed to be coming tomorrow. 

"Tess!!" Cal yelled, she ran over and jumped into her arms, Tess swung her around.

"Callie-Cat!! you have grown so much!!" she squealed setting her down ruffling her hair. I stood up as she walked over, and gave her a hug. We have grown so much in the past few years, we are no longer at each others throats all the time... well most of the time. I had missed her we hadn't seen her since Christmas,

"My baby sister's moving to LA!!" she exclaimed sorrowfully, "I won't see you till Christmas at the soonest!" she laughed, "I am so proud of you!!"

"I'm proud of you too!!!" Cal yelled, we shushed her. But it was too late, and Dad walked in.

"Callie May Abernathy! You should be asleep" he scolded, 

"I'm helping Izzie pack though!!" she said, "She's leaving tomorrow!!" he sighed, 

"Fine, go get your other sisters then" she ran out of the room, "You two" he said, "One coming and one leaving... will you ever be here at the same time again?" he asked laughing, he walked over and hugged us, "I am so proud of you both" he whispered into our hair. We laughed, as he walked out Callie came running back in, Aspen and Olly trailing behind her. They were both wide awake. 

"Let's get started!!" Aspen cheered, I laughed to myself, she would be tired of it soon enough.

***

By the time we had packed two suitcases, a carryon, and my purse, Callie had fallen asleep on my bed. We all laughed, Olly rubbing her eyes. I pulled out a pair of sweats, a blue t-shirt that said NAVY PROUD across the back with an anchor, and black sneakers. I picked up Callie and walked across the hall Olly following me. I set her down and pulled the covers up to her chin and kissed her forehead.

"Izzie?" Olly asked,

"Yeah Olly?" I asked walking over

"I'm really gonna miss you" she said yawning, I kissed her

"I'm gonna miss you too, Olly." I said hugging her. I walked out of the room, into my room where Aspen and Tess sat on my bed, a wrapped box behind Aspen's back. 

"This is for you Iz" she said handing me the box, I unwrapped it and saw an album. it was full of pictures of Me, Tess, Aspen, Olly, Cal, and Mom and Dad. A tear slipped out as I hugged them, I realized then that though I was leaving. They'd never stop being apart of who I am, I love my sisters.

"We should get some sleep, big day tomorrow!!" I looked at the clock seeing it was almost midnight. I nodded, 

"How about one last sleepover guys?" I said hopefully, they nodded excitedly. as they walked out to get their pillows, mom walked in. 

"My baby's going to LA" she said a tear sliding down her cheek, "seems like just yesterday you were singing your little heart out on a Lincoln Logs box" I laughed, I had seen pictures of that moment. A/N: True story I really did that when I was three:):):) 

"Mom, I'm not a baby anymore" I said smiling and laughing

"But your still my daughter... so you kind of are, baby girl" she said laughing, "I love you. Now get to bed!" she said as she walked out Tess and Aspen came back in, each holding a pillow. since my bed was a king-size we could all fit. they tossed their pillows in and hopped in. I was in the middle, Tess pulled out her phone and we took a selfie, leaning on pillows under the covers. 

"I'm posting this!!" she squealed, we shushed her.

"Text it to me!" I said as she posted it, both Aspen's and my phones went off. "Seriously? you tweeted it, instagrammed it, and put it on snapchat?" she nodded, I opened mine. She texted it to us, I opened my twitter, typing

 @IzzieA18 - Sister Sleepover!!! Love you guys!! @Tessie42 @AspenJ18 #Lovemysisters

Aspen replied immediately after posting on hers. 

@AspenJ18 - I love you guys too!!! 

A name flashed across my screen, signaling I had a text. I opened it, it was Niall.

Niall- When are you flying out?

Me- Tomorrow morning, why?

Niall- We fly out tomorrow afternoon:(:(:(

Niall- I wanted to be on the same flight...

Me- Its too late for that now though

Me- I have to go, talk to you soon!

Niall- Goodnight!!:):):)

Me- Goodnight!

I turned off my phone sliding it onto the side table. "Goodnight guys" 

"Night" they yawned closing their eyes. I slid under the covers, resting on my side. As I drifted to sleep I thought of how I wouldn't be doing this for a while... then I fell asleep.