I'm Not a Quitter (Seymour Krelborn x Male!Reader)

Requested: OsamuArt
Prompt: 98. "I don't want to hurt you."
Info: Musical: little shop of horrors
Character: Seymour
Reader type: male reader if you could please ^^
Prompt: 98: "I don't want to hurt you"
plot: Reader and Seymour have been friends for nearly their entire lives but the reader had to move when they were around 14 {or something like that-}. time skip to the reader being older and then they see in the newspapers that theirs a cool new plant going around and sees the photo of it and Seymour standing next to it, so he decides to take a visit to see him again and try to repair their friendship again. then maybe they come a little before he feeds Orin to Audrey 2 and he asks them to leave before saying "I don't want to hurt you" then the reader just gives up and says they'll come back tomorrow or sonething I dunno I suck at making plots :'/
~~~
The bell chimes as I open the door to the small, yet mildly popular flower shop. I step in, my palms sweaty and my heart thumbing.

"Hello?" I voice yells, frustrated and angry, but I immediately recognize the more mature voice of my best friend from long ago.

I freeze and watch him turning the corner, allowing him time to freeze. Damn did he have a glow up. I stare at his chiseled jaw line and the little bit of scruff that covered it.

"Seymour?.." I ask softly, feeling small tears well up in my eyes, but noticing that he did seem to feel any sort of emotion at my presence.

I run up to him and wrap my arms around the boy- no.. man I used to call my best friend. His arms stay at his side, causing me to back up. He looks at me, his expression nothing more than depressed and exhausted.

"Mourie what's wrong??" I ask him. His eyes looking down, and following the rest of his head. "Mourie talk to me.."

"Don't... don't call me that." He sniffs, and I soon realize his crying. "I'm not the same person you knew (Y/n)... I'm not Mourie... I'm not the person you used to call you best friend."

I look at him with a confused expression of sadness, and I go to grab his hand, but he pulls it away.

"I don't want you getting hurt. Please just leave.." he mumbles sadly. I sigh, and backup. I  quietly move further from him and give him a small smile.

"I'll be back tomorrow." I say as I start to walk out the door.

"W-What?" He asks, perplexed.

"I said I'll be back tomorrow."

"Why?"

"Because, silly, I'm not giving up on you." I smile and stick out my tongue at him. "I'm not a quitter."

~~~
I am so so so so so so so so so so so sorry I haven't been posting. I've been so busy and stressed out and I had like four anxiety attacks this week and I lost my earbuds and everything has been going wrong.

I'm going to be updating all weekend when I'm. It studying for exams. Because of said exams, I'm not gonna be updating next week either. Again I'm really really really sorry.

I really feel bad y'all 😭😭😭😭

~~Griffon~~