CHAPTER ONE - back to school

monday morning

"tuesday and wednesday, thursday and friday. i
just keep him satisfied through the weekend!"
me and my best friend lily sang our lungs out
while driving to school.

at this point we didn't even care if someone could hear us. we were officially seniors, we basically fucking rule the school now.

no okay, we probably don't. but that doesn't mean we're not excited. senior year is the best year, at least that's what i heard.

i looked at lily. she looked stunning, as always. her wavy brown her hung loosely on her shoulders, her short skirt made her legs look longer than they already are and she was wearing a blue crop top which really made her eyes pop.

wow, that rhymes.

anyways, lily's never been one to be afraid of showing her body. she's really confident, sometimes maybe a little bit too much. but she's been my best friend for eight years and i love her lot. i do feel like she has changed little, it's probably because of her boyfriend and sudden popularity.

last year she got herself a boyfriend that happened to be the most populair guy at school, froy samuels. i hate that guy. he's the most cocky, egoistic, unfunny person i've ever met.

he's kinda hot though, but his personality makes me unsee all of that.

but since he was very populair lily got populair, which immediately gave me populairity too.

i hade that word. "populair".

but even though you could say i'm "populair", i never really got a lot of attention from the boys. well, friendly attention yes. but never anything more than that.

i haven't had a boyfriend since kindergarten. you can't even call that a real relationship, i don't even remember his name. i do remember that i thought he was really cute, i had a big crush on him.
but i was literally five years old so it doesn't count.

i did have some "flings", but nothing serious.

it's not that big of a deal, it's not that i'm desperately in need of a man or anything. i can survive just fine without one.

but anyways, senior year is going to be my year.
i decided to start focusing on myself more and just do what i want and not think about what other might think of it.

i also decided to put more effort in my appearance, i changed up my look, you could maybe even say i had a glow up. ew, i'm never saying that again.

anyways, i'm feeling way more confident than i did last year, and i think that's what counts. if you feel good on the inside, it'll show on the outside too.

wow, that sounded really cheesy. but it's true though.

"we're here. back to hell!" lily screamed in fake enthusiasm.

i chuckled, she hated school but she would still do anything to remain the "queen bee".

"b, you look so hot. different, but in a good way." she complimented me while we got out of the car.