Lesson 1

Crack
That was the sound of her nose breaking after i punched her in it repeatedly.  Everybody in the background was cheering me on, but that's not what I came here for. This bi-, oh how rude of me let me introduce myself. My name is Babygirl. I'm 16 and right now I'm beating the hell out of the school's cheerleading captain, Lasha Monroe, because she called me a dirty nigger. I go to Lakeview High School and it is full of racist pricks, hoes, fake bitches, and punk ass dudes.

Back to the story....

....this bitch called me a dirty nigger. I do not take racist comments well...at all. I kicked her in her stomach before i seen 4 officers running towards me. I smirked and kicked Lasha again. When the officers reached us they handcuffed me and took me outside to the police cars.
"Babygirl, I'm getting tired of seeing you back there", the officer named Rick, I think, said.
I laughed at him and stared out the window noticing we were at my house. Rick uncuffed me and i stepped out the car.
"Same time tomorrow", I said to Rick and ran inside laughing.

I threw my bag on the couch and searched my house. Once I seen I was alone, I called Domino's and ordered a large, extra cheesey, pepperoni pizza and a lava cake. I texted my bestfrann Deshawn.

To Bestie 😋🖤: Wydd punk ass luh boy

To Bestie 😋🖤:
Wydd punk ass luh boy

From Bestie 😋🖤:
Nun uglass luh girl

To Bestie 😋🖤:
Boyy yo lame ass stay tryna talk shii, bring yo uglass to my house

From Bestie 😋🖤:
Bet. Wen i get dea have dat same energy.

I laughed at his message and put my phone on the charger. 20 minutes later I hear a loud knock at the door.  As soon as I open the door, I got smacked in the face with a purple teddy bear. I looked at Deshawn and gave him the finger.

"Dat wasnt funny you little cunt, I could've died of heart attack", I semi- yelled at Deshawn. He only looked at me and laughed. I stared at him as he made his way into MY kitchen, opened MY cabinet, grabbed MY cereal, and ate MY cereal. He turned and grinned at me, and I just gave him the bird. We sat on the couch and all playfulness drained from his face.

"When are you going to get da money from Hades, I know you say you got this but you cant grab 2 bags full of money and kill someone on your own", he looked at me straight in my eyes.

"Watch me", I replied grinning.

I stood up grabbed my keys and went out to my car. I drove to the alley I'm supposed to meet Hades at. I seen an all white Audi pull up and a man stepped out. I stepped out my car with my gun on my hip.