Prologue.

Travis

"You ready Trav?" I heard Rakim asked, as I was getting ready for this blind date.

"Yeah man, hold on!" I called out.

I finished my bowtie, and sprayed a bit of Ralph Lauren cologne on me. I walked out the bathroom, ready for this date. Rakim been waiting on me for a while now. It's time for this date.

~~~~~~~

Donald

"Travis, I heard a lot about that girl." I told Travis.

I had my youngest son on my lap. I was feeding him. I see Melrose with our oldest son, Legend.

Travis is sitting on the other side of the table from me.

"What's that?" He asked me.

"She's no one to play with bro." I told him.

"Hey, I'm no one to play with either." Travis laughed.

I found nothing funny.

"I'm serious, just be careful with her."

"Alright alright man."

Melrose sat at the table with us.

"So Travis," she smirked. "Is she cute?"

"Hell yeah she fine." He said.

I chuckled a bit.

~~~~~~~

Travis

I sat in front of Janey, trying to loosen up. I don't know why Rakim made me go on a blind date with this girl. The only girl I wanted was Solana. Now she gonna think I cheated on her. Rakim and Kendall were with us. It was a double date.

"So Rakim told me a lot about you." Janey says.

"Oh yeah, and what would that be?"

"How big you are."

I turned to him. He laughs and shrugs.

"I'm telling the truth."

"Nigga you know how gay that is to tell another girl my size?"

"Oh my bad, Janey he got a shrimp."

Kendall spits out her Martini, laughing. I looked at him some more.

"Rakim, fuck you."

"Bro chill out."

Donald

I took Melrose out on a date. I figured she needed it, after being a full time mother to our two sons. She's amazing for that.

"Thank you so much, Donald." She told me.

"You deserve it, babe." I said.

She smiles. Her dimples are everything to me. I just fall in love with her all over again. I looked on the other side and saw Travis and Rakim. Looks like they're with some other girls. I heard a familiar voice, along with another female voice. I looked the other way. Shit. It's Solana.

"Oh God." I said.

"What is it baby?"

"Huh? Oh it's nothing." I lied.

She knows I'm lying.

"Baby, tell me what's wrong." She said.

I shifted my head to where Solana was. She looked her way.

Solana

Me and my homegirl, Honey, decided to have our girl's night out. The restaurant was pretty nice. I can feel a familiar figure in my presence. I turned around and saw... Travis?

"Girl ain't that supposed to be your boyfriend?" Honey asked me.

I can feel anger running up my body. I can control it though. I decided to get up. I picked up my glass. I walked to his table. They looked up at me. I can feel fear from Travis.

"Oh um... h-hey Solana." He stumbled on his words.

I just smiled at him.

"Hey Travis... my boyfriend."

I raised my glass.

~~~~~~~

Travis

There I was, laying in that hospital bed, fighting for my life. It's crazy how this story even started. Wanna know what happened? Well, let's start from the beginning.