Chapter 1

3rd person

<10 years later>

     "Riku," (Y/n) started her head laying on Riku's shoulder.

     "Hmm," replied Riku as he looked up at the sky.

     "Can I ask you something?"

     "You just did," He joked looking down at her.

     "That's not what I mean," She stated.

     "I know. What is it?"

     "Do you like me or Kairi? I mean you and Sora always race, and it's almost like you both like Kairi and not me."

     "What? (Y/n), you know that I like you more than I do Kairi." He replied as he kissed her forehead. Riku and (y/n) have been friends since they was five. Their friends, Sora and Kairi, have been saying that they think Riku and (y/n) are secretly dating. Which it's actually true they have been they just keep a secret from Sora and Kairi.

     Before they started dating they didn't know what they was feeling each time they got near each other until they kissed. They was about to kiss when they heard Sora and Kairi running towards them, so they stood up.

    "What are you two love birds doing?" Teased Kairi as she sat on the tree that Sora, (y/n), and herself sit on. She sat in her usual spot near the roots of the tree. Sora sat closer to the middle which curves up some. Riku stood at the roots leaning in the tree. There was a branch underneath where Sora and Kairi sat which is (y/n) would sit or stand on the branch.     

     "Nothing Kairi," replied (y/n) as took a peace of paper out of the pouch that was attached to her belt.

    "What is that anyway, (y/n)?" Asked Sora as he changed the subject of the conversation.

    "It's called sheet music. My moms been teaching me how to play flute." She replied.

   "Really? I didn't know you played flute." Said Sora

   "Same here. I didn't know either. Why didn't you tell us?" Asked Kairi.

   "Because I didn't want y'all begging me to play it." She stated as she glared the two.

   Riku chuckled at her response. She looked at him, and immediately know that he wanted her to play it for them.

   "You want me to, don't you?" She asked.

   "Yes." Replied Riku.

   "I'll go get it." She sighed as she stood up.

   "Good."

    She glared at him which made him chuckle again. As (y/n) walked away to go get her flute, Sora asks Riku, "Are you dating or something? Cause y'all act different near each other."   

   Riku sighs, "Will you stop asking us that? It gets annoying plus we are not dating."

After he said that they heard something. It was fast and beautiful, but it wasn't a bird or anything, it was (y/n) playing her flute. None of them knew what she was playing, so when she put her flute up and walked back to where they were Kairi asked, "What was the name of that song?"

   "My mom told me that it's called The Lion Sleeps Tonight. I've never heard it myself, but from what I just played I'm guessing it sounds like that." Replied (y/n).

   "Hey guys, do you every wonder what it must be like to go to another world?" Asked Kairi deciding to change the subject.

    "Yeah. Of course we all wonder what it's like," replied Sora.

    "My mom said she lived in another world before she moved here, and met my dad." (Y/n) said. Her friends looked at her.

    "You can't be serious. Did your mom really live in another world?" Asked Riku.

   "Yep from what she told me."

    "What are you four doing?" Asked a voice.

    "Hi mom. We're just hanging." (Y/n) joked as she hung upside down on the tree. Riku and the others laughed at her response.

   "Haha, very funny. Sweetie, you know that your not supposed to do that. Now get off that branch." Said (y/n)'s mom.

   "Yes, ma'am." Replied (y/n) as she flipped off the branch onto the little island that she and her friends hang out on.

   "Mrs. (l/n), did you really live in another world?" Asked Sora.

   She sighed, "Yes I did. But that was before I moved here and met her father."

   "Wow. Did you like it there?" Asked Kairi.

   "Kinda, but I didn't like as much as I like here." She replied looking at the sky, "it looks like it's gonna rain. How about we all go to homes now before we get wet."

    "Ok." The friends replied in unison to which (y/n)'s mom chuckled.

      They all were in their rooms looking out their windows. When Sora saw something in the sky he thought about the raft that they had made the day before. He went outside, looked at their boats, went to the secret place, found Kairi there, she disappeared, he ran to the little island that they hung out on, and found Riku was standing there with (y/n) in his arms.

    "Riku, what's going on?!" He asked.

    "The door has opened. We can finally leave this island. We can explore new worlds. Maybe even see what (Y/n)'s moms world was like." He said looking down at (y/n) who was limp in his arms.

   "What? What are you talking about?"

   "Sora, we can leave this island." He repeated. Sora looked at his friend, then at (y/n), and then looked back to Riku who had put (y/n) on his shoulder and held his hand out for Sora to take. Sora reached out his hand to grab Riku's, but darkness started appearing around him. The darkness had nearing taken him when something appeared in his hand. A Keyblade.