5. Captured

Ive been none stop writing so I thought I would present my readers with a early update. Enjoy.

✨🌘✨

All eyes were on me. Even the other newly shifted wolves didn't look away. I trembled under the pressure of their gaze. This was too much attention that I couldn't bare.

How could this be happening?

"Let go of me!" I turned to find Tristan being pulled back by two male wolvens. They had strong grips on his arms as he struggled against them. "Liv!" I found his green eyes and saw the concern that was written across them.

I wanted to go to him but I didn't know if they would allow me. I felt a whine escape as I looked back at the male in front of me, pleadingly.

"Adrenous, what do you want us to do?" Arif was at the King's side.

Adrenous? It suited him well.

They were both staring at me, Adrenous more intensely. Arif just looked at me as if I was some sort of abomination and maybe I was. I really didn't like him as I returned a glare of my own. His eyes lit up in amusement but the disgust was still evident.

How dare he find this amusing.

My eyes flickered back to Adrenous'. He seemed to be thinking intensely.

I didn't know what to do. Whether or not to run or stand still. To be fair I wanted to go for the former but maybe the latter would be a much less stupid idea.

Adrenous slowly strolled towards me, leaning to my height, he sniffed my neck. Something that resembled lust ignited in his eyes. Without my permission my body moved towards him, a mind of its own as I reached out and inhaled his scent.

What was wrong with me? Here I was randomly sniffing, The Wolven king. This couldn't be normal.

But I have to admit he smelt delicious. Like the woods after it rained, with a hint of spice. Something inside of me wanted him. I felt desire pool low in my belly at our close proximity.

He was mine.

Mine? What was I thinking? He didn't belong to me. How could he? We had only just met and already I was an emotional mess in front of him. I had to get my act together before this got out of hand.

I forgot about everyone who was watching us as me and Adrenous took our fill of the other.

"Get away from her!"

I snapped my head away from those ruby eyes in time to witness Tristan being pushed to the ground. The guards holding him down by the shoulders to keep him there.

Being a wolf all I could do was whine again. "Arif grab me a blanket."

Arif looked up at Adrenous, surprised. Conflict waged in his eyes before he walked of and came back a few moments later with a thick blanket in his arms. His eyes showed agitation as he handed the blanket over to Adrenous. This Wolven seriously had some anger issues.

The King placed the quilt over my dark fur. "Shift." The simple word held so much power I couldn't resist the command or at least my own body couldn't.

The tingling sensation washed over my body once again. It wasn't as painful as the first time but still caused me discomfort. I felt the bones beneath my body move once again as the dark fur retreated back to wherever it came from.

My skin erupted in goosebumps as the chilly night air surrounded my now naked body, even under the blanket.

"We're leaving!" He shouted the command to his Wolvens . Looking back at me, he said,      "Your coming with us."