You Officially Meet

Tony Stark
You were having a bad day. Nick Furry wasn't letting you go on any missions and this pissed you off. He let little newbies go on hard core missions but he didn't let you. Um talk about rude. Any ways Nick would make you do stupid side missions. Like for example you had to get him coffee. You had the idea to spit in his food but that wasn't right. You should put some booze in his coffee. Maybe drunk Nick Fury will let you go on a mission. As you were thinking about how you were going to get revenge as you were walking Tony had saw you and wanted to get to know you better. Tony bumped into you pretending like it was an accident.

"Oh sorry I didn't see you their." Tony said with an innocent look on his face.

You could tell he was full of shit any ways so you knew he saw you.

"Outa my way Stark I don't have time to talk." You lied.

"Really, I didn't know getting Furry coffee was such a big deal to you."Tony said with the innocent look on his face disappear.

How did he know what you were doing? Was he spying on you? Ew creep.

"How did you know what I was... "You tried to say but Tony cut you off.

"Listen I know you want to be out their with the big kids but Furry won't let you. "Tony had said now kind of whispering.

"You got that right lightbulb."You said pointing at his arcreactor."

"Any ways, I can help you go on mission." Tony said pushing you into another room.

"Why would you do that?" You asked.

"Hey do you want my help or what? "He asked.

You nodded. Finally you could get out there. You weren't even listening any more to what Tony was saying. You just kept nodding. Tony looked surprised and happy at the same time when you nodded to what he has said. After that he had snuck you out on a mission that wasn't so bad. When the mission was complete Tony smiled at you. A kind of flirty smile. Humph. Maybe you should have listened.

Steve Rogers
In New York City, their was a dance in (You pick were you want it to be just know that it looks nice and it's fancy.) The only reason you went to this dance is because you could wear a mask. No one would know who you were. It's perfect. The other reason you went here was to get some information from some guys. That day was going to be great. Or so you thought.

At the dance, you made your way threw the crowed. You were able to get the information from the guys and you were about to leave when someone very strong grabbed you by your wrist swung you around and started to slow dance with you. Shocked at first you soon realized it was Captain America. Well just not in his suit.

"Fancy seeing you here." Cap said with a smirk.

He held you really tight around you waist so you could move or go any where. Wow Cap getting a little handsey no.

"What gave it away?' You asked still trying to get away from him but he only gripped you titre.

"The hair."He answered.

You had long wavey hair that was red on the outside, orange in the middle, and yellow in the middle of the orange (kind of like fire hint hint again).

"So what are you doing here at the dance? "He asked you.

"None of your business. Now Let Me Go!!!' You yelled but not too loud so you don't draw attention to yourself.

"Well I could just call S.H.E.I.L.D and tell them your here." He said.

You gave him a look. It was some where inbetween the face like 'I think I just shit myself' and 'I'm going to kill someone'.