Chapter 1 - A Fateful Encounter

Sorry I have not been writing a lot lately. I've been through a lot thing these last few. First I experience pain and find out I have cysts and I have to go through surgery. I have spent the last 4 weeks slowly recovering and trying to move around. Now that I am feeling a little better I feel like writing. So here we go. Sorry if I made Brinda a little vain in this chapter.

For Brinda's Doll Size form think of a 50cm-70cm Volks BJD

For Brinda's Cartoon form -5 ft 2inches maybe shorter compared to Cuppachino who is 6 ft 0 inches.

Ages:

Cuppachino: 24

Bendy: ??? (19ish)

Maggie: 23

Boresse: 18

Alan:25

"" = talking
'' = thinking/ monologue/ Character's point of view

Cuppachino's P.O.V

'So you're my new master?'  A cute, but devilish female voice caught me off guard. An intensely cute little demoness is suddenly standing in my dorm room! This fateful encounter truly took me by surprise.

You're probably wondering how this all came to be. Well, it started one day with something my sister Maggie said.

Normal P.O.V

It was a crisp fall morning at Inkswell College. Three girls, two sisters with cups for heads, and a wolf girl were chilling at a cafe nearby, reading and chatting about the latest gossip.

"Huh, The Devil Darling Doll is up for auction." said Maggie, her eyes focused on her laptop. "That one again?" Boresse the wolf gripped her Dolls magazine tightly as chills ran down her spine. "Devil Darling Doll? You mean the one they say attacks people and sucks out their soul?" Cuppachino inquired, skeptical of the countless rumors. "Yeah, apparently that's where the name came from. It's a really cute doll, so someone always bids on it." Maggie continues reading the rumors to Boresse and Cuppachino. "But they always end up selling it right after they purchase it."

"The fact that it happens over and over again, you can't help but think that something creepy is going on."Boresse points out while looking at the cute clothes in her magazine. "That's what all our other friends in the doll community say about it."

"Hmm, I'd actually like to see what it looks like." Cuppachino's statement caught Boresse's attention as she dropped her magazine with excitement in her eyes. "Oh! You're interested in a doll Cuppachino! You should think of owning your own doll and just making clothes for them!" Boresse's tail wagged, while she explained the satisfying benefits of owning a doll. "Boresse, both you and Maggie know that I'm happy just making clothes. Besides your dolls are there to wear everything I make."

"But you'll enjoy it even more if you have your own doll to design clothes and dress up Sis." Maggie chimed in with Boresse to convince her sister in owning a doll. Ever since she fell in love with Boresse and moved in with her, Maggie felt a little guilty for leaving her older sister all alone. Still, Cuppachino was happy for her and even supportive of their relationship, and Maggie really wanted to return the favor. Their conversation however was cut short, when a book hit Boresse in the back of the head. "What are you girls talking about? I mean, seriously you're in college now! It's time to stop playing with dolls." A male angel commented as Boresse rubbed her head glaring at who rudely interrupted their conversation.

"Alan!" Boresse pouted at the said angel. Alan Angel was a senior here at Inkswell College. Despite his handsome looks, intelligence, and sweet demeanor, Maggie and Boresse couldn't help but hate the guy. Both girls knew he had a thing for Cuppachino. He was always pestering the poor girl; trying to persuade her to ditch her sister and Boresse. If you ask them, he was a little too desperate for the Cuppachino's attention. "Cuppachino! Maggie! You don't have to go out of your way to play along with Boresse here you know!" stated Alan flipping his hair to the side. 'There he goes again.' Boresse and Maggie sighed in unison. Once again, Alan Angel was trying to charm his way into Cuppachino's heart. "Boresse is my sister's girlfriend and my best friend. And I actually like sewing. Plus making doll's clothes is fun and inspiring." Cuppachino declared shooting down the angel's big ego. "What my sis said! And stop picking on my girlfriend bub!" Maggie concurred, pulling Boresse to her side giving her a quick smooch on the cheek.'Heh Take that Angel Boy!' Boresse relaxed in Maggie's embrace while smiling smugly at the annoyed angel.