Woopal

Opal had been living in South Korea for a while with Kenlie, Max, and Manny but she had yet to go ice skating. As it got closer to Christmas and the first snow fell in South Korea, Opal wanted nothing more than to go ice skating so she texted Ace to see what he was doing. The boys were preparing for their Europe tour but they were breaks so they weren't exhausted on the tour. Once Ace replied and told her he would be free tonight, she all but begged him to go ice skating. Ace happily agreed and Opal was so excited.
   Once Ace was off work, the two met up at Opal's apartment and then headed to the ice rink. Opal was trying to control her happiness and excitement. Ace could see how happy she was and it made him smile. Once they got their ice skates, they made their way to the rink. "I always hated coming to the ice rink." Opal said as she and Ace skated. "I would always see people there with their friends or partners I would always come with my sister so I would feel lonely, but I would always go because I love rollerskating and ice skating so much." "Next time we're all off, we'll come here." Ace told her. "And laugh when someone face plants." Opal chuckled as she and Ace continued skating. Opal eventually let go of Ace's hand and started skating by herself. Ace skated slower so he could watch her. He was always in awe of her whenever he watched her do something she loved. She just looked so beautiful...Ace knew he loved her but in that moment that he was in love with her and wanted to be with her for a long time.
   Opal skated over to Ace and stopped in front of him. "What are you doing?" Opal wondered with a chuckle. "Admiring my girlfriend." Ace responded and Opal shook her head. They continued skating, laughing, and just enjoying their time together.
   As they were headed back to Opal's apartment, Ace kept thinking about earlier. "I love you." Ace told her. "I know I'm not always around and I don't tell you as much as I probably should but it means a lot to me that you support me all of the time." "I love you too, Wooyoung." Opal replied with a smile. "You and the boys work so hard and you're so amazing. Your relationship with your fans is so unique and so cute. It's hard not to love and support you all the time." Ace smiled. "I'm gonna miss you while on tour." "You'll be enjoying your time with Vampz too much to miss me and I'm okay with it." Opal argued as they walked up to her door. Opal turned and looked at him. "Thank you for tonight. It was amazing." "I wanted some alone time with you before tour. Who knows when we'll have it again." Ace replied. "Go get some rest. You'll need it for all my fellow Vampz." Ace nodded. "I love you and I'll call you tomorrow." "I love you too." The couple hugged for a while before Ace pulled back and kissed her. "Goodnight Wooyoung." "Goodnight Rosie." Ace smiled at the nickname he gave her. Opal chuckled as she took out her key. Ace turned and stared heading back home. Opal opened her front door and walked into the apartment. She took off her shoes and headed to her room. She got to her room and changed clothes. She got ready for bed and sent a text to Ace before getting into bed. She turned her lights off and looked at the pictures on her wall. She smiled at the memories from the pictures before falling into a deep sleep...