Once upon a night

Saturday 12th:

Bar and Lounge: Night

A dimly lit lounge in the center of Greenberry was still buzzing with the ramblings of various customers. It was already deep into the night, but that didn't stop people from all over town to get drunk, have fun and liven up the night.

Out of all the people there though, there were two who were louder than anyone else.

"Lola?!"

"Jessie?!"

A dark skinned girl in a flight attendant uniform and afro curls and a blonde mature woman with a leopard print top and daisy dukes collided in the middle of the room as they joyfully flung themselves into each others arms.

The two women were best friends and showed that openly and clearly. Jessie and Lola both lived in Greenberry and despite their 12 year age difference, they almost felt like sisters.

"You bitch! Why didn't you tell me you were in town?" Jessie asked jokingly and still in disbelief.

"I only just arrived from Washington. You know how work is, here one second, gone the next."

"Aww come one, that's not an excuse. Your girl is feeling left out over here! You can't just take the opportunity for a little girl talk from me!"

"Yeah, you're right. I'm really sorry, Jess. So how's work?"

"Never better, sweetie. Not like it was ever doing badly. The viewers love me as much as they always have. But enough about me, how was your trip?"

She overacted with exhilaration. "Oh you wouldn't believe what I've been through."

Jessie interrupted her right away with a serious look. "Hold up." She sat down on one of the many bar stools and patted the one next to her. "I want to hear all about it! Take a seat!"

Lola hissed in a regretful tone. "Sorry Jess. I only really just wanted to drop in for a second."

Immediately let down, Jessie frowned in response. "Aww, what? Really?"

"Yeaaahhhh... I just wanted to say hi before I headed off again. I need to get out early tomorrow." Lola said, sincerely apologetic.

"Oh, alright then." Jessie turned to the drink on her counter.

"B...But once I get back, we'll have a true girl's night out. The real deal, I swear!"

With a put on smile, Jessie turned back to Lola and laughed. "Ah shut up. Get outta here, girl."

"Promise we'll catch up another time. See you later, darling!"

"Bye lover!"

And with those words, the two girls parted. The door to the exit swung shut with Lola disappearing into the darkness of the night.

Jessie was left back at the bar, still with her drink in front of her. She smiled to herself, despite her disappointment and started sipping on her elegantly decorated glass of orange, swirling Tequila sunrise.

She poked and stirred around in it with a red umbrella that was placed in the top of it. Jessie's eyes seemed to get lost in the colors and her mind was equally absent.

It had been a night like many ones before. She didn't have too many friends in town, and the few ones who she was very close to, often had schedules that prevented them from hanging out with her during the times she was free. Her hours were just too unpredictable for it. Jessie earned her money as an online porn actress. Usually acting as a camgirl with various toys and ways to pleasure herself for her fairly large fanbase. But when all you get is admiration and horny people lusting over you, at some point you just become kind of numb to it.