Chapter 14

Reese's POV

"Shit. Reese I'm so sorry. We didn't mean to bring up shit like that." Adam says giving me a hug.

"It's ok guys. Really. It's not like you knew." I say leaning more into Dom. "But I think I'm ready to go to bed now."

"That makes sense. We'll see you in the morning. We're leaving for Seattle first thing." Michael says while him, Spencer and Adam leave.

"Babe..." Dom looks at me.

"It's fine. I just wanna go to bed." I say crawling into bed. "Come lay down." As I pat the bed where he would lay. He climbs in and pulls me closer. I lay my head on his chest and he kisses the top of my head as we fall asleep.

That night was awful. I had a nightmare about that night. I had the whole night play out exactly the way I remembered it. Even the feeling of waking up clueless. That night I woke up at 2 and didn't go back to sleep. I just laid therein Dom's arms, hoping I would go back to sleep and not dream of that again.

•the next morning•

Since I was already awake, I made breakfast for me and Dom at like 4:30. We had to like by 5:30 because of the long drive. At around 5 I woke Dom up so he could eat and get ready to leave. That day I wore his pink YB hoodie and he wore his black hearts club hoodie. We both wore his sweats. I wore the ones I stole days ago, they are black with the words "tin pan boy" on the side. He made them custom because of his music. I'm glad he did because now I have/we have merch that no one else does! And I'll be the model for some of his new merch hopefully.

"Hey baby! It's time to get up. I made breakfast and we have to get ready." I say climbing on top of him.

"What? It's 5 in the morning." He says looking at his phone.

"Yeah and have to be in the hotel lobby by 5:25 so we can leave by 5:30 ." I say while pushing him out of bed. He falls onto the floor and gets jokingly offended because "I can push him." Funny right?

"Ugh. Fine. I'll go change." He says while sulking towards the bathroom. I put his breakfast on a paper plate, because that's all we had, and then go change as well. Input on a little bit of makeup just because I don't feel complete without it. We both eat and then walk down to the lobby. We get there at exactly 5:26.

"HEY! YOU'RE LATE!" Spencer yells in a joking way.

"Yeah. By less than a minute." Dom says snapping back. Or at least he tried to snap back.

"Whatever lets just get on the bus and drive." I say walking out the door.

Everyone follows me as I hop on the bus.

" I wanna try driving! Pass me the keys." I say to Adam who was supposed to drive.

"You sure?" He says skeptically. I nod my head confidently and he passes me the keys. I start the engine and start to drive. I get the end of the parking lot and put the bus in park.

I stand up and say "I change my mind. It's too scary!" As I walk back and sit next to Dom.

"Why did I see that coming?" Michael says while Adam gets up and goes to drive.

"Heyyy... that's rude!" I say "defending" myself.

"Don't worry. I'm kidding......... sorta." Michael says as I lean on Dom's boulder hoping to get some sleep.

The ride there was insanely long. And the traffic going through the border between the US and Canada was even worse. Although I did sleep through most of the drive. I went on Instagram to pass time. I noticed that my last post got thousands of like. And i mean hundreds of thousands of likes. I go my page and see that I have almost 100,000 followers. When the hell did that happen? I see that it's a whole bunch of Dom's followers and even his fan accounts. While I'm looking through my feed I see that I got tagged in something. It's a picture of Dom and I. One of our couple-y photos that Spence took before we were even official. I also see that the account who posted it is called "Domheartsreese". Holdup... do I have a small fandom now too? Maybe I should get into acting since I sure as hell can't sing. I suck at singing.

"Hey Dom! Look at this! We have a fan account for our relationship!" I say showing him my phone.

"Babe! That's awesome!" He says with enthusiasm. I keep looking at the profile and see that they have 400 followers and all of their posts have at least 300 likes. They're totally publicizing me while getting Dom bigger too! I go to their first post and it was from two nights ago. When Dom asked me to be his girlfriend in front of everyone. The caption said "I can't believe I got to witness Dominic Harrison asking Reese McKay out. I mean how awesome is that??!! Let's give Reese and Dominic a huge shoutout. Go follow both of them @reesemckay and @yungblud" as I'm looking at the comments, I realize the most negative ones say "that should be me m, not her" or "why not meeeeeee???" I laugh at the thought and look over at Dom.

I notice he's asleep so I lay his head on my lap. I snap a quick photo because I thought he looked cute and posted it to Instagram. Icaptioned it: "look at my cute baby😍💕👶"

Thanks for reading my story!