i

it was a normal day as usual, you get up from school, you were actually in a really good mood for school at once.

you washed your face, brushed your teeth, brushed your hair, put on light make up.

you get out of the bathroom and went straight to the closet, that day was pretty chilly so you chose comfy, but cute outfits.

you were feeling confident about yourself, you packed yourself lunch, and you packed your laptop than grab your phone and car keys, and head off the door to go to school

you were 1 hour early so you decided to go to starbucks beside the school to grab some breakfast.

you walked to starbucks since it was really close to the parking lot, when you were walking you spotted a boy around your age walking towards starbucks too. he was wearing a black cap, paired with black jeans, white shirt and a black jacket, he was wearing a black mask, so you were guessing he was from school too.

you ordered your food and waited at the mini table near the counter while waiting for your order to be ready.

the boy that you saw earlier was also sitting beside you, playing with his phone wearing his airpods.

"hana"

the staff called your name, your order was ready.

you grabbed your food and drink and went back to school.

first period was homeroom, so you sat on your seat, played with your phone while eating your breakfast.

after a few minutes you finished your food and decided to have a walk outside, to be exact in the school hallways.

the second you stepped outside the empty hallway you spotted the boy earlier.

you bowed at him, he bowed back and you can see his face now.

he looked gorgeous?

the second he passed you, you couldn't stop staring at him, well you couldn't stop looking at his back as he walks towards his locker.

it felt different.

after a few seconds you realized that your locker was beside his.

the weird thing is you never actually saw him, the fact that you go to your locker everyday, you just never spotted him.

you were carrying your heavy backpack, and you thought it was the chance to maybe talk to that boy beside your locker.

you walk towards your locker, put your bag in, and grab some text books and your laptop.

before you take your phone and earphones, the boy beside you closes his locker.

"h..hey nice to meet you, i'm jisung, han jisung. i used to go here b-but i moved to busan for a couple of year, and i came back to seoul. maybe we can talk more since all my friends moved school?"

while he's talking you tried to make eye contacts, but his eyes were so beautiful, it was hard to even see his face without cracking a smile.

a few seconds passed by and you realized that he's done talking.

you shook your head and tries to make up words to reply back

"oh uh sorry, my name's madison or hana you can call me either way, n-nice to meet you too?"

his smile, it was so.. so beautiful?

your heart was beating fast. you never felt like this before.

"maybe we can talk more through snapchat? or?"

"oh right! uh yeah my snapchat is 'mad.ison' i guess you can add me, i gotta get going sorry-"

your heart flutters you ran back to your class, and slam the door shut.

you started sitting down, and realizing how adorable he is.

but you didn't care because you just know him

a few period passed by, the day felt so quick. the school was already dismissed.

you drove yourself home and you rested.

after you got out of the shower, you heard your phone was getting notifications.

when you checked it was from...