Part One

Hoseok had never been one to enforce his kinks onto his lovers. Though he had almost two pages full of notable turn-ons, those were simply things he would keep to himself, and present to the occasional kinky partner. Internally, he knew his kinks were nothing to be ashamed of. Even so, answering the question, "What are you into?" made a pit form in his stomach and his ears turn red. He would mumble a list of fairly vanilla kinks, things that people wouldn't think twice about, skimming over the things that truly made his heart race in order to save himself from potential humiliation. So, when Hoseok heard the question escape his boyfriend's lips, he couldn't help but fidget in his seat.

"What kind of things do you like?" Min Yoongi asked between sips of his soda. The two of them sat on the couch of their shared apartment, eyes locked on the television in front of him, playing some Netflix show that neither of them really cared about.

"...What do you mean?" Hoseok asked hesitantly from beside him. He felt Yoongi's foot brush against his ankle underneath the blanket—a soft linen sheet that covered both of their laps.

"Y'know, like fetishes and stuff."
Yoongi seemed rather calm and collected as he spoke, but Hoseok knew his partner well enough to know that Yoongi's stomach must have been churning with anticipation. He imagined that he had been hanging onto the question for a while now, fighting with himself about whether he should ask it or not. And as much as Hoseok had been actively avoiding the question, he knew it was inevitable. The two had been officially together for five months now, and their sex life was rather vanilla. Oral sex, anal... regular stuff that two men in love would share with one another. It seemed that by asking this question, Yoongi was insinuating that they take their sex life a step further. Spice things up a little.

"Oh, uh... y'know."
Hoseok fidgeted in his seat for a moment, biting his lip. He was thankful for the random Netflix show to distract him.
"Spanking. BDSM. That kind of stuff."

"Oh, so like the usual stuff," Yoongi replied with a hint of disappointment in his voice. "I would've thought that you were into different things. You seem like the adventurous type."
Yoongi shrugged as his hand inched underneath the blanket, resting loosely on Hoseok's thigh.

"Well, I mean..."
Hoseok shrugged right back in response, ignoring the tickly, prickling sensation on his thigh from Yoongi's touch. "What are you into?"

"I'm asking you right now. We'll get to me some other day," Yoongi replied, withdrawing his hand and letting a pouting sigh escape his lips. "If you really don't want to tell me, I guess..."
Hoseok glanced over at his lover to see him fidget in his seat, looking down at his lap, playing with his fingers.
"I guess we can just try things out and see?"

Hoseok breathed a sigh of relief in response to his boyfriend's words, tension draining from his shoulders. He bit his lip and nodded his head.
"Yeah, we can do that."
Experimentation was definitely the better route. This way, Hoseok wouldn't have to read off his shameful list to his lover. He wouldn't have to explain things that might be humiliating and confuse the other man even more, or face hearing Yoongi say something was gross.

"Besides, I'm fine with anything," Yoong mumbled softly as he grabbed Hoseok's hand, intertwining his fingers with the other's. "As long as it doesn't have to do with... piss, shit, or vomit, then it's fine."

Hoseok coughed, his hand tightening around Yoongi's as his chest heaved. He felt his heart sink into his chest, hitting his rib cage and ricocheting back and forth. His ears were red and hot with embarrassment, and hell if he would explain to his partner why he was blushing.

"...Yeah. That sounds good," Hoseok mumbled quietly after his awkward cough subsided, reaching forward to grab his water bottle off of the coffee table. He should have guessed that Yoongi would have said something of the sort.

Now he knew for sure that he was never going to explain his biggest kinks to his lover. It would have to be something that he indulged in on his own, something that he did when no one was around to judge him.