|| Chapter 18 ||

"Who the hell is this?" She said, pointing a single finger at Hayden.
"Mom, this is Hayden. Hayden, this is my mom." I said.
"Was he in your bed?" She said.
"Mom, you cannot just come home after being away for over a month and start yelling at me." I said.
"Julianna, answer my question. Was he in your bed?" She said.
"Mom!" I said.
"Julianna Grace LeBlanc! Answer my question or get out of my house!" She shouted.
"Fine! Yes, he was in my bed. Are you happy now?" I shouted back.
"No I'm not happy! You are 15 years of age young lady, you cannot have boys in your bed, or even in your room."
"So after you leave your 15 year old daughter home alone for over a month you think you can just come home and start acting like a mom?" I retorted.
"Get out of my house." She said.
"Gladly." I said, walking towards my bedroom, pulling Hayden with me.
"Where do you think you're going?" She said.
"To get my stuff." I said simply. I packed a bag with all my clothes and important stuff that I can't live without. When I was done I walked out of the apartment, slamming the door behind me.

"Wow." I said, leaning against the cold wall outside. The street was pitch black. "I'm 15 and I'm homeless." I sighed.
"You're not homeless, you're coming to live with me. You have all your stuff, let's go." He said.
"I can't come and live with you, I'd ruin your life." I said, deadly serious. He pulled me closer and kissed me for a few seconds.
"You could never ruin my life." He said. I smiled at him and he smiled back. "Now come on, let's get an Uber." He ordered one on his phone and it came in no time as it was so late.

We drove to his apartment and unlocked the door. We went inside and into the bedroom.
"It's pretty late. Or early depending on which way you're looking at it." I said. "We should probably go to bed."
"Yeah." Hayden said. He pointed to the bathroom where I could get changed. I grabbed a pair of pyjamas and walked into the bathroom. I changed into them and put my hair into a messy bun. After I was done I walked back into the bedroom. I stood in the doorway with my mouth open. He was shirtless, and holy shit he looks good. He saw me staring in the mirror and smirked.
"You like what you see?" He grinned.
"Shut up." I said, and ran over to him. I kissed him hard and he kissed back. My hands went to his curly hair and I ran my hands through it. He put his hands on my waist and pulled me closer. After a few minutes I moved my hands to his neck because I was getting cramp in my elbows because I'm so short. All of a sudden he picked me up and carried me to the bed. I smiled and continued kissing him. He unclipped my bra under my shirt and it fell away, falling onto the floor. I didn't pay any attention. Hayden kissed down my neck, leaving me hickeys that would most definitely be purple in the morning. I moaned quietly and pulled away.
"As much as I like this, can we continue it tomorrow when I'm not gonna fall asleep on you?" I said.
"Yeah, I'm tired myself." He said. I rubbed my neck and smiled.
"I marked my territory." He smirked.
"Its a good thing we left. My mom would've gone even more ape shit if I had hickeys." I smiled, pecking him on the lips.

A/N
This chapter got a bit heated at the end, but whatever 😂.

Bye sweetiessssss-
Harlow 🦕