important

thank you for being with me from 2014 'til today. Wattpad introduced me onto being a potential writer and I am very grateful for that, and also to my readers who continues to support my stories up to this day. I am still going to write but not in this site/application anymore. I have been thought on my class how to write better stories and I have drastically improved over the time that I've been gone so I can no longer continue my previous stories as it is very terrible and badly written (that's what critiques would say i they get to read my story).

But before I completely leave I am finishing one last project along with my friend from my class; last semester my whole class has been tasked to do a short story as a project for our finals. Luckily our story was chosen to be played in a drama by our professor, however my classmates chose another story because they thought that our story was a better script for a movie rather than a play. Meaning we most likely created a good short story. So before I completely leave, we'll be revising and posting the story we created in .

so yeah, that's about it. thank you for everything; votes, likes and enthusiastic comments. i am very grateful for it and I will treasure everything for the rest of my life and I will never forget that I did start from here and now I am working to be a better writer.