Jealousy

Play the music whenever u want.

Jungkook POV

My face is all red from anger. I was to ready to hit Jimin in the face.

Jimin POV
I hugged Y/N and I dont know why I did that. When I hugged her I saw Jungkook so angry which is I don't know the reason too.

Y/N POV

After a talk between us we headed to our dorms. I was still shocked why Jimin hugged all of sudden but I acted like nothing happened.

Also.....

Jungkookie looked mad?.........

Jungkook POV

I dragged Jimin out of the dorm by holding his wrist and pulling him with me.
Jimin:
"Jungkook what is ur problem?"
Jungkook:
"What is MY problem? Huh?.... don't u see it Hyung?"
Jimin:
"Nope..." he simply answere making me more furious.
Jungkook:
"Hyung...why did u hug her?"
Jimin:
"I don't know" he hesitatingly answered which made my eyebrows furrow in confusion.
Jungkook:
"No there has to be a reason."
Jimin:
"I just don't know, kook. I hugged her because I did what my body told me."
Jungkook:
"Do u like her by any chance?" I asked while looking deeply at him which was full of hurt.
Jimin:
"U know, i shouldn't be falling in love with her this easily. But......." the next thing he said broke my heart into million pieces.

"But I think I like her......."

No no no! NO!

Jungkook:
"Listen to me carefully hyung. It was my mission to make her fall in love with me not yours, plus don't even think of confessing to her because...

My heart beats the same beat as hers."

Jimin:
"Jungkook..." he was speechless
Jimin:
"I don't wanna lose her like I did last time..."
Jungkook:
"Hyung, dont take her away. I don't know how true love looks like, but I can feel it inside my chest.

Whenever I look at her admiring face my heart skips a beat.

Whenever I hear her voice, I feel like all of my problems fly away.

Whenever I talk to her, my day is always shining.

Whenever she smiles at me I feel like the whole world stopped...only because of her....

To me, she is the precious person of mine."

At this moment I was pouring all of my feelings to Jimin. He was silently looking at me with amazement in his eyes. And he patted my back...
Jimin:
"I will try to stop, before it gets too late."
Jungkook:
"Hyung...what if I tell the other members about the mission? I failed."
Jimin:
"It's ok Kook...they will not try to steal or do something horrible to Y/N. I know they will understand."
Jungkook:
"Thank you hyung."

Namjoon POV

Me and the other members were playing video games until we heard a knock on the door. Jungkook and Jimin came.
Namjoon:
"Come in."
Jimin:
"Eyooooo guys what are doing?" He said whip making himself comfortable on the seat beside me.
Hoseok:
"We are playing video games."
Jungkook:
"Hyungs....please listen to me. It's very important."

Y/N POV

I was watching Netflix on my phone. The boys still didnt come here. I wonder what they are doing. But I was too lazy to get out of bed so I just shrugged it off and continued watching my kdrama.

Namjoon POV

Jungkook looked dead serious, the fact that I didn't see him acting this way. He looks so scary.
Jin:
"What is it bro?"
Jungkook:
"I failed."
Taehyung:
"What do u mean?"
Jungkook:
"I failed my mission."
Yoongi:
"WHATTTTT?" Even Yoongi shot up his head from pillow who was soundly asleep, eyes wide open and jaw dropped.
Jungkook:
"I'm sorry hyungs, but I can't do this anymore let's stop with hunting Y/N"
Jin:
".........." everyone was speechless making the atmosphere more awkward until Hoseok decided to break it.
Hoseok:
"Are u sure?"
Jin:
"How do u know that is love?"
Jungkook:
"I just have that feeling of my heart pumping rapidly inside my chest when I look at her. When she smiles the time slows down as if it's a slow mo... She is different from the others. She doesn't want person's body like the other girls does. Other girl try to kiss me or get into my pants in anyway but she is not. She treats me different unlike other girls."
Jin:
"Well kookie if you are sure, we can't stop u from loving."
Hoseok:
"Loving is not a crime."
Yoongi:
"Just be careful, kookie. We don't want ur heart break into million pieces at the end, like our hearts did."
Jungkook:
"Thank u guys for the advice, and I'm sure that she will not do something like that."

JUNGKOOK POV

I left the boys room and headed to my room. When I entered I saw Y/N watching something on her phone.
Y/N:
"Oh Jungkookie where is Jiminie?"
Jungkook:
"He will comeback soon, he is playing video games with the boys."
Y/N:
"Oh okay~"
Jungkook:
"Y/N I have to tell u something..."
Y/N:
"Yes?....."
Jungkook:
"Do u know how cute u are?"
Y/N:
"I-uhhhh......I'm not cute." She had a little bit of pink color on her cheeks making her look so cute.

Y/N POV

Oh my holy...he called my cute? But why I'm not cute.
I was loss of words. I didnt know what to say since he was the first guy called me cute.

Y/N:
"Uhm...thank u I guess..."
Jungkook:
"Y/N~" he called out my name with his deep husky voice while staring at me  deeply.
Y/N:
"W-" before I could answer Jungkook pinned my agains the wall.
Y/N:
"Jungkookie~ u ok?" He didn't say anything just stared at me deeply. He was moving his face closer closer to mine.

Our faces were only inches away... his soft looking lips has a tint of pink shades. His eyes were full of lust and his flawless white skin. His facial features was perfect. Everything was perfect.

The whole world collapsed... I was so lost in his eyes.

I closed my eyes and waited for his lips to crash into mine...

DINGGGG DONGGGGG

"PIZZA DELIVERY........."

I don't like silent readers...😒

Hello my beautiful readers? How is ur day going? Did u like this chapter? PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND VOTE FOR THIS CHAPTER GUYS☺️💕😊💜