Telling people

Jen and Brad walked into the set of friends hand in hand but before anyone could see them Jen stoped and Brad did too, they faced each other.

"Are you sure you want to do this Brad. Are you sure you want to tell everyone? Are you even sure you want to be with me? I mean you could do so much better then me yo..."

"Hey, Jen, there is no one else in this world I would want to be with more than you. There is no one better then you out there. Jen of course I was to tell everyone and of course I want to be with you. I wanted to be with you the moment we meet and I thought you felt the same way but obviously not, but that's all in the past, we're together now and I couldn't be happier"

Jens eyes started to tear up. She kissed him and she didn't care who was watching

"Ok let's do this then"

They continued walking hand in hand. When they got to the main part where everyone was they saw people just staring at them with big smiles and people with their jaws wide open which quickly turned into smiles.

Jen looked at Brad and Brad looked at Jen, they both smiled then looked back at everyone.

"Honey when did this happen?" Courteney asked walking up to them

"When did what happen? Us?" Butterfly's circled Jens stomach when she said that. Us! They were official. Officially a couple. Together.

"Yes" Courteney said laughing

"A week ago"

"and you two are happy?"

"Yes very" Jen said looking at brad smiling

"I couldn't be happier" Brad said smiling back at her