Part 1

After that day....life changed me a lot. From the old nerdy me. I changed my self into someone new. Someone you would not expect me to be. I dressed up hotter and sexier. Damn girl I look like a slut too, but I never let any penis into my vagina!

Well I wore a skirt but it is not a short skirt. I also wore a sweater for the top.

Well I had to go school and I am scared to face the one and only yuta....

" take deep breathes Kiki. You can do it! You have the courage to walk sassy at the front of the school. Do it gurl." I thought to my self while smiling to my self weirdly.

I took a deep breathe and entered the school. I walked down the old dull hallway with grey colour lockers at the side of each wall of the school. All students had their eyes on me....especially yuta.

" hey umm you dropped something." I turned around to see Taeyong. He is friends with yuta but he is not that hard like him. I bowed and thanked him. I smiled slightly while he smiled widely.

" your welcome Kiki." The moment he said my name. Everyone gasped

" that's Kiki?"
" she is hotter than usual."
" she She she she...I need HER!"

All of those comments I heard made me chuckled slightly. Well I am sorry but I am not interested in you.

Yuta PoV

A new hot girl nice! I smirked all the way looking at her fine ass. Man those are very thick. She drop a pencil and I wanted to take it for her but Taeyong did it. I was kind of jealous. Wait! Why am I jealous when I have a girlfriend already?? They both smiled to each other. Anger aroused in me. That should be me....

" thank you." She said and bowed

" your welcome Kiki!" Taeyong said with a smile. Haha cute name. Wait! Kiki! That's Kiki! Omg. She changed a lot! My eyes were so wide right now I bet I am getting a... I looked down and...Nvm.

I looked back up to see her walking into my class. Wait we do have same class than how would I bully her that time.

Kiki PoV

Taeyong kind of cute. I giggled to my self. I was in my thought until I saw a figure in front of me that made my smile disappear. I don't want to see him at all. Why is he looking at me and sitting in front of me??