Loving You || Lucius X Daughter/Sister Reader X Draco

Requested by @HistoricalOracle I hope you enjoy it!

Warning: INCEST! Father x Daughter, Brother x Sister. Oral sex, double penatration, spanking, and breeding kink.

~

"A-ahn!~ Draco S-Stop!"

The blond groaned as he roughly held you down, head buried between your thighs as he ate you out. His thick wet tongue rolled against your clit as his large hands pinned your own down to stop you from moving too much.

He glared up at you, bright eyes connecting with your (e/c) ones. He didn't plan on stopping, not when he's waited way too long for this. The bed creaked under both of you as he grabbed your ankles and pulled you up more sticking his tongue in deep inside. You arched, shirt rolling up your body as he closed his eyes.

How did this even happen?

~

"I love you.."

You giggled that cute giggle and his heart fluttered. Cheeks turning red for a split second. If he didn't get you the old man would. He refused to be last in place so this was him giving you a chance. You smiled, your legs crossed and (h/l) (h/c) hair bounced. He looked over you, your Jean shorts hugged you almost tightly and the black stockings complimented them. Your sweater hung on your shoulders showing the straps of the lacy bra that you wore.

He was definitely going to fuck you. Whether he died doing it. He wanted to rip you open and taste you. Those stocking, he wanted to rip up. Those shorts, he wanted to tear open. And damn that sweater. He perked when you calmed your giggles and he looked at you a bit hopeful and at the time it confused you.

"You're my brother Draco, of course I love you too."

The girl grinned and the male felt his nails dig into his palm as he looked down at the floor. That wasn't what he wanted. You tilted your head leaning to him. He'd been shaking, hair covering his eyes. Being the concerned sister you were you leaned closer placing a hand on his shoulder. He flinched.

"Hey, you ok?"

He looked up at the girl, eyes dark as though something had overcome him. He didn't speak, he only roughly pushed you back into the couch straddling you by getting between your thighs. In shock you pushed his chest to push him away.

"W-whoa!-"

You yelped out. Suddenly lips found your own roughly pressing against you. Your eyes had went wide. Had he really just kissed you? His hand slowly slid up your thigh and you couldn't lie. You blushed brightly. His now dark eyes peered open and he smirked at your blush. He cupped your crotch making you gasp and jerk, seeing his opportunity, his shoved his tongue in forcing you to fight against him.

You hsd been getting lost in his actions and it scared you. Didn't you only love your brother as a brother? You couldn't possibly want him in that way could you? Sure he was hot, sure you've had dreams of not only him but your father as well...

You moaned brokenly as he massaged you through the fabric. Had you been getting wet? You pushed him back roughly sending him on his back before glaring at you. You shirt rose and legs bent in a protective manner. You shakily stood making him sit up more.

"W-what the hell is wrong with you?! I'm your sister!"

You yelled only to yelp as strong arms trapped you against a hard chest. You struggled and he growled deep in his throat before whispering into your ear.