-46-

Yuya sat in the car, holding his stomach. Yuto waiting in the doctor's office while he had a few examinations done but Yuya didn't expect to feel nauseous afterwards. They inserted something clear into his opening, and as per the doctor, "Opened it slightly to see the cervix." From what the doctor understood from a physical, it appears that there is a uterus attached to opening to allow pregnancy so they needed to determine hormone levels. The doctor instructed Yuya to keep a diary for 8 to 12 weeks, noting his moods and any pains he could feel in his lower region. "My stomach feels weird," He moaned leaning over.

"With the physical exams, that usually happens," Yuto tried to assure. "I'll make us some tea when we get home and maybe run a bath." Yuya just nodded as he felt sorry for himself.

When they arrived home, they found Lulu and Zuzu sat at the dining table, in a sense of déjà vu, as Lulu was teaching Zuzu to read. "We're home," Yuto proclaimed helping Yuya to the sofa.

Suddenly, he felt the sofa drop next to him, in a blink Zuzu had ran from the table to the sofa. "Don't humans have such interesting stuff?" She asked like a hyper active child. "Lulu has been showing me how to read and we watch a thing call a movie and had cake too!" Yuya couldn't help but laugh, though it caused him a bit of pain. He started to wonder if this is how he was to everybody when he first came to the surface. "Hey! Don't laugh at me!"

"Zuzu, I'm not laughing at you," Yuya assured. "I think it's nice you've taken interest so quickly."

"It's so cool though," Zuzu tried to defend herself. "Hey, I want to see where you work?"

Yuya was a bit taken back. Tomorrow he would go back to work as normal while the other, such as Declan and Skip began making preparations for upcoming meetings. "I work in this really pretty flower shop!" Yuya finally responded. "The girl who owns it, Selena, she's really nice."

"When can I come by?" Zuzu asked impatiently.

"You can walk with me tomorrow if you want," Zuzu gave a cheer running off to tell her farther about her day. Yuya laughed, it was nice to see Zuzu talking such interest in a world so unknown to her. His smile grew wider as Yuto came back to the room, holding tea. "Thank you."

Yuto sat next to Yuya, giving him a small kiss on the cheek. "Zuzu seems keen," He stated. "Will Selena be okay with you bringing her to work?"

Yuya nodded. He didn't want to leave Zuzu sitting at home bored, he felt, like he did, that she should explore the town. "It'll be nice for Zuzu to see how other humans are helping with the progression," He admitted. "Are you going to get jealous that I'll be spending more time with Zuzu and not you?"

Yuto chuckled, wrapping an arm around his lover. "See I won't get jealous," He smirked nuzzling into Yuya's hair. "Because I know you'll always come back to me."

Yuya blushed, knowing it was true, no matter what he was always going to return to Yuto, to his mate. "I was thinking that Zuzu and Skip could even stay here to spend Christmas with you," Yuto explained, Yuya tilting his head confused. "Oh, that's right, this will be your first Christmas with us. Christmas is a holiday where we exchange gifts to those we love and spend time with friends and family. You put up a tree, watch holiday specials, go to markets, it's pretty fun actually."

Yuya's eye lit up. Christmas sounding like a wonderful time with the way Yuto spoke about it. "What else do people do?" He asked.

"There's eating food and playing games," Yuto added to the list. "You get time off work so people relax or go on vacation."

"Wow!" Yuya awed. "We get to do all that too?" Yuto nodded. "Christmas sounds fun, so we spend it with friends and family? Then are we having a big party for it?"

Yuto thought for a moment. In this space of a year, his family, which used to be Lulu and Shay, grew first with Yuya, then Emi, Crow and even Declan. "I think that sounds like a wonderful idea."

Yuya jumped slightly before the pain stuck through his stomach again. Being a human surely was interesting, learning about new holidays they had and now he couldn't wait to start planning his first Christmas.