Characters

Harper is a junior in highschool with a 3.5 GPA. she can almost always be found playing soccer with her boyfriend Oliver after school. she's the school photographer, and is the president of the year book club. she loves her friends almost as much as she loves her dogs, and is always there for her friends.

Eden is a goody two shoes. she started the bible club in her freshman year, and now hosts a meeting every thursday morning. she's a proud owner of a 3.9 GPA, and is the smartest of the group. she's a total mom and the voice of reason for all her friends. she usually drives the group to parties, and is 9 times out of 10 the designated driver. she also likes to makes cookies when she's nervous.

Audrey is the most down to earth of them all while at the same time is a complete mess. she never really sticks with a boy for too long, her relationships usually lasting a couple months, give or take a few weeks. shes gone to every party there has been since her freshman year. Audrey is extremely athletic, she plays volleyball, basketball, softball, and soccer.

Karmen is the wild card of the group. she likes to go to her boyfriends house to smoke and/or get high almost every weekend. she spends most of her time skipping class to do drugs in the bathrooms, leading most people to believe she's a drug dealer on the side. Karmen holds up an astonishing 2.3 GPA, and aspires to be a pianist or be in a band when she finally drops out of school.

Sabrina is a sex god. every party the group attends, Sabrina ends up having sex with someone. It makes sense, since she's probably the prettiest of them all. shes managed to have 3.8 GPA or higher all through high school, despite going to every party they hear about. besides eden, sabrina is the sweetest of the group.