The Plug

I had the best plug in New York City that was exclusive to me. The worst part about meeting with her was that she lived all the way in the Bronx, on the Southside of course. So here I was, on my way to the Southside to see my plug Daya.

"Daya, I'm outside. You got the shit, right?"

Her voice was as light as a damn button, but her aggressive tone was her signature. "Of course I do. You know what to do. Come in, the door is open."
I hopped out of the car and looked around the gritty neighborhood plagued with debris and alcoholics staring me down. I ran up the stairs and popped the door open to see Daya standing by, wearing a long robe and house shoes. Her wide eyed expression told me that I was early.

"Damn, what did you do, speed over here Vin Diesel?" Daya had a clear Brooklyn accent that was easy to hear whenever she spoke.

She loved the city so much, she named her daughter Brooklyn, even though she replaced the Y with an I.

"My bad Shawty, time is of the essence. Damn, what you do, get in the shower? You got it ready for me huh, little mama?" Daya rolled her eyes and led me to her bedroom.
"Whatever August, I'm not fucking with you. How much you need?"
"A zip. Make it snappy baby." She opened her top dresser and the smell of Blue Dream hit the air, to compete with the smell of her body wash and mango lotion. I watched her tighten the top of a plastic bag and she threw it onto my lap.
"It's on the house. As long as you give me free tickets to your next game; you know they charge five dollars a ticket now. Cheap ass college and you better score at least fifteen for me."
Her demands were enticing; all I could do was stare at her like my favorite TV show was playing all over her amazing body. I started from the body, staring at her beautiful toes once she kicked off her house shoes.
"Damn Daya, why you so bad, though?" Daya tilted her head, while slightly scratching her left leg.
"August, talk to me like a man and stop treating me like one of these jawns on the street."
That was one Daya's biggest attractions; she wasn't having any disrespect from anybody. Not from any dude, any female, anybody. She waited for me to react; meanwhile, she took a sip from her small bottle of Cîroc sitting nearby. I quickly changed the subject.
"So, where's my little homie?"
"Brooklin? I took her to my mama's house, so she can stop complaining that she doesn't see her enough. I needed a break from her ass. She was running me ragged. You see I'm drinking again. Shit, I love being a mother but damn, a bitch is tired from this shit."
Daya sparked an already semi smoked blunt and blew smoke into the air. "Besides, she doesn't need to be here right now. I needed some private time. You trying to smoke some of this with me?"
I grabbed the blunt from her and inhaled a big cloud of smoke. This was definitely a stick of Orange Kush that I was inhaling into my body.
"Damn, this that good shit I see. You always got my back Daya."
I took another big puff and handed it back to her. The way she took the chronic in while she sat on the edge of the bed, back slightly arched and legs crossed. "You know I've always got the good shit waiting for you."
Her lips blew out a cloud of smoke that formed a circle in front of her face, as her eyes squinted and slowly her white pupils turned light red; the smell of Kush drowned us in the room. The higher I became, the harder my dick became near her.
Daya bent down to scratch her ankle and I got a full view of her ass; her soft, beautiful ass.
"You talking about the weed or that pussy?"
I leaned over to massage her thigh; she gave me a look of shock. "Come on now August, I done already told you. You can't handle this, nor do you deserve this. You play games with me, playing with my emotions and shit. I'm a grown ass woman. You want sex, I want respect."

Daya scooted away from me. She was dead ass serious.
My plug was feeling me; she was deeply into me. "I'm not playing games shawty; I'm here for you. I'm down for you. I can show you what I mean."
I moved closer to her, wrapping my right arm around her. Daya looked at me with her eyes narrow, red, her lips poked out. I moved in closer; the smell of her Peach Cîroc bouncing off her breath as well. I was ready for this pussy; it was one of my biggest challenges thus far.
"You're not ready for this boy, I'm telling you." Her words were adamant, but I knew she wanted it as bad as I did. She laid the roach on her ashtray and grabbed my anxious hand to lead me to her wet lips down below, as she allowed me to kiss the lips attached to her face.
They were soft, they were addictive, they were sweet like candy. Her tongue tasted like the last drop of sweet Henny on a hot day. The way that she bit my lip and pushed her breasts onto my chest was making my blood rise. She climbed onto my lap as my head pictured visions of the stars and my body became practically numb. This was the third time today that I was having sex, but it was the best type of sex, high sex. I massaged her whole body as she kissed me aggressively. I started from her neck, gripping it tightly.
Then, I lowered it to her waist, holding her firm shape in my hands as she dry humped my lap, making me fully erect.
My dick was ready to make her body shake and her eyes grow wide. I wanted her to sing for me like she was auditioning for American Idol or something, you feel me? I removed her shirt and unclipped her bra to get a glimpse of those sexy ass titties that were so hard to hide. As much as she ran her mouth and played hard to get, her wet pussy told me otherwise.
She wanted this just as badly as I did, if not more. I was already on cloud nine from the dope that stimulated my body and my movements seemed to be in slow motion, which made the experience even better me.

She whispered to me as I dropped my jeans. "Hmm, it's yours. Take it." I wanted some head first though; it was a must. My mind and my dick were both at ease, one from the high, the other from the pussy that I was about to make mine. Her head game was like an opiate, numbing my body but giving me pleasure.

A slight tuck from her mouth while she tried to swallow my dick whole made me pull at her hair, egging her on. It was more than sloppy toppy; it was more than just dope dome game. What I was experiencing here was a pro at her best.
"You sure you can handle this?" she antagonized me with an arrogant smile, but I was about to put her to sleep.

"Shut up and bend that ass over." Her eyes grew wide, but she was turned on by my demands. She sure enough bent her sexy ass over.
She thought that I was about to simply hit it and quit it, but that's not how August rolled. Nahh, not me, I dropped to my knees and began to eat it from the back. I went up and down her clit with my tongue, as if I were training my tongue for a pussy eating marathon, and could feel her knees buckling from under her.

I gripped her legs and kept her from running; this was only the beginning mind you. Shit, a nigga wasn't even close to starting. I was having fun lighting her pussy up with my mouth.
Sucking her clit, orally fucking her with my slobbering tongue, spitting on it, licking up the mess that was made, and fingering her while I devoured her. I had been waiting to get her alone forever, and I was about to show why you should never keep August waiting. Her limber, double jointed body made it easy for me to pick her up while her legs were on my shoulders.

It was the type of workout we both could enjoy, as she repeatedly bounced aggressively on my dick. Her once soft, innocent moans became near murderous screams of passion, as my name echoed off of the walls that surrounded a room filled with the smell of sex and weed.

She claimed that I would never have a taste of her. Shit, I was overdosing on her at the moment. August always got what he wanted. In the end, Daya learned what everyone else learned. When it came to me, you would always put respect on my name, feel me?
She learned that as she hung upside down, and I finished eating that pussy that I was sure would be sore in the morning. I finished her off by releasing, letting her get her dessert; she topped me one last time and as the cum rained down onto her face, a devious smile came across it.

Daya licked the cum off of her face and collapsed onto the bed. "August," she called out to me in an exhausted voice.

I was putting my pants back on while I answered her, "What's good shawty?"

She looked up at me with a smile. "Don't think you the man now or something. She laid back down and started to fall asleep as I left the house, high, pleased, and proud of the fact that I had finally made love to my plug.