Unimaginable

How to destroy, ask us, us humans. Whe are great at it. Blaming each other whe keep on doing it. Maybe we are addicted I don't know but the thing is do know is that whe are tearing apart a beautiful, important and almost magical place. The place I am talking about is called ocean.

I want to take you with me, come on we are going for a dive. Do you see this wonderful blue paradise? That dolphin over there, every moment it can get stuck in an old dumped fishing net. Would you imagine you where there, panicking which becomes waiting in fear to the last bit of air leaves your longs.

Just eating it, all this rubbish. It kills you on the inside. Not being able to eat because a plastic bag makes sure you're bowel stays blocked. And die  with that terrible feeling of endless hunger. Or being poisoned because you thought that old toothbrush was a little fish. There are so many seabirds who feed there baby's pieces of plastic they think there helping there little ones to start a beautiful live but the're actually ending it already by signing there death warrants.

Whe could do so much more by using our knowledge for problems like this. I know I am as guilty as most of you reading this but I beg you please recycle you're garbage and safe the ocean and every living being within.