chapter15

Chapter15

After jake left to get the doctor i ripped my ivys out and ran to the nearest window i opened it and just crawled out as the door opened. I didnt wait to see who it was i just ran i ran to the black bmw that they said would be waiting. I feel bad for doing this to jake but if i dont leave now alot of people would die. I dont know what i would do with my self if innecont people died because of me. The day jake saved me ,was all part of there plan they knew jake would come for me. So right before jake showed up they told me to leave jake or else they would activate the bomb that would kill millions of people and there is no seeing him behind their back they would be watching, i took a deep breath and got into the bmw and the driver sped out of the drive way. "Wwhere are you taking me?"  But the driver remained silent. I began to tremble and tears slipped down my cheeks. After a 30 min drive we pull up to what looks like an old barn in the middle of no where with tall trees srounding us. I tried to open the door but then soon realized that the child lock was on. "Ummm ssir why am i here? This wasnt the dea... "Before i could finish he punched me in the face and everything went black.