Day 1- Welcome to the Ayakashi Manor!

"Welcome to the Ayakashi Manor! My name is Tomoe, and I am one of the five in the Secret Service, here to welcome you today!" a white haired male smiled.

"I'm Izumi!" a blonde boy grinned. "This manor, is like, super fun! Oh! And we're holding a celebration tonight in welcoming you!"

"I'm Keito. The celebration will start at 6:00, ((I'll just randomly announce it, so its not according to real time.)), Please come, as we will wait for you." the dark haired boy remarked.

"Carter." a boy with a metal arm sighed.

"..Tch, if Carter gets to pull a half-asses introduction, then I won't try either. I'm Mizutani, a member of the Secret Service with these idiots. Well, umm..come to the celebration..Unless your a sadist like Keito.." a light browned hair boy mumbled.

Keito then punched Mizutani, making Mizutani even more pissed.

"YOU WANNA GO, YOU FUCKEN EMO ASS DIC-"

Mizutani was stopped by Tomoe, who was giving him a dangerous glare.

"..Welcome to the Ayakashi Manor." they bowed.

All except for Mizutani, who was busy glaring at Keito.

((Umm....RP below..I guess. xD You can just explore, and we will have the Welcoming Celebration after everyone's comfy and shiz....Yup. XD))