𝖝 𝖙𝖊𝖓 𝖝

Before I continue this let me notify you all of something! Kelseah, she knows some of X's songs.. maybe like 3 or 4 from SoundCloud. However, she never looked him up to see what he looks like or anything like that. That's why in the beginning she was trying to recognize that voice and that's why she doesn't know that Jahseh is X at the moment. Just said in case anyone's confused! Anyways, carry on! Vote please. </3

"watch that pussy nigga run when I swang fist!"

𝐊𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐡 𝐏𝐎𝐕.

I woke up feeling somewhat, happy. Which is very rare. (A/N; HA! See what I did there. ☠️.. ANYWAYS!) Then it hit me. Today was the day I finally get to meet up with Ashanti and Ramiyah, we've got a whole day planned for us. As I got out of bed, I realized I was still naked. Damn, was I that tired last night? I began to get ready by first picking out my clothes for today and taking a good, long shower and allow my thoughts to take over.

Once I was finished with my shower, I decided to check my phone since I barely do that even though I'm claimed to be "instagram famous" or have clout and whateva'.

heroinfather followed you.
follow back?
yes | no

After following some people back, catching up on messages and promos, I decides to post another picture which is something I haven't done in a while. People always pressure me to post more because I'm "pretty" or "too pretty to be insecure". They're kind but shut the fuck up, I'm insecure as hell. Don't get me wrong I hate it but at the same time don't care. Enough, enough, let me post this picture.

bloody2fangz posted a photo!

voot me up, fucking voot me up

voot me up, fucking voot me up. ☠️
liked by heroinfather and 56,783 others.
tap to view more comments.

Nah, I'm too hyped for today to view comments right now. I noticed that I immediately got over 1k likes in under 2 minutes which is hecka' crazy. Where dis' clout come from? Anyways, back to getting ready. I put my phone back on the charger considering I would need it when me and my girls go out today.

I wasn't the type of girl to put tons of makeup on so I pulled out some mascara and did my signature drip eyeshadow with yellow. It was kind of my thing, I never seen anyone else did it honestly so I really enjoyed doing it and being different. I dropped my makeup brush due to loud music coming from next door. Me being me, I reacted by going to my window immediately looking next door. And of course, it was Jahseh. But he was listening to the song I put as my caption, ILOVEITWHENTHEYRUN, which was honestly one of my faves.

He was bobbing his head to the beat, him and two other guys I didn't know. I smiled at the sight and shook my head walking back to my makeup area next to my bed. As soon as I sat down my phone went off, earning a groan from me.

"I just fucking sat down," I mumbled as I walked towards my phone.

(2) NEW iMESSAGE GROUP!
BBF CLIQUE👻🖤

I smiled, noticing immediately who they were. None other than Ashanti and Ramiyah. BBF was our Clique, standing for Bad Bitches Forever.

ramiyah🤞🏽💍; bitches are y'all ready for today?!!!
ramiyah🤞🏽💍; I SAID ARE YALL READDYYY?! SKSKSKSK!!!

Forgetting that my window was open, and considering Ramiyah hyped ass was hyping me up along with her, I let out an excited screech. What made matters worst, was that Mo Bamba was playing on my speaker, causing me to get lit and do my lil' dance to it. (A/N; SORRY, THAT'S MY FCKING SONG.)

I looked up only to meet eyes with Jahseh and the same two dudes just staring at me with confused looks on their faces. The darskinned one had his mouth wide open trying to hold in his laugh, while Jahseh whispered something to them causing both of them to form their mouths into an "O" shaped. Confused, I just went back to what I was doing, my dance. I heard laughter, causing me to stop again but this time laughing with them.

Jahseh went forward to his window and opened it, causing me to do the same. We stared at each other with a bland look on our faces until he finally spoke up.

"Sorry if we creeped you out by staring, we were just wondering what got you all hyped," he chuckled with a slight smile on his face.

Ski, Coolie? Who tf- oh geez, his smile is fine as hell.

"Oh, thank you," he said smiling once again, showing off his pearly white teeth. Shit, I said that out loud. I didn't know what to do so I just blushed and looked down.

"I-it's okay, ya'll are fine," I said then closed my window and headed downstairs. Did I just make a fool out of myself? I mean I wasn't lying, he's cute affff....

| TO BE CONTINUED.. |

LLJ 🕊

LLJ 🕊

*•.¸♡ Unedited. ♡¸.•*