« EIGHT »

switched
                              chapter 7

« char »

"hey guys." i smile at both james and may before walking over to luke. "i hate seeing you like this."
"i know." I grab his hand that doesn't have the iv in it, "I love you." Andi walks over to us and puts her hand on my shoulder. "we all do."

"yeah bud. you're my best friend." James says as he walks over to us, May right behind him.

"I love you guys so muc-" his eyes closed and the machine went crazy. i quickly ran out into the hallway, "HELP! PLEASE HELP!"

"everyone out! We need everyone out!" Now we were all out in the waiting room, each of us crying our eyes out. "family of luke walker?" lukes mom stands up so we follow her.

Once we are all standing we grab each other's hands, trying to comfort each other. "I'm sorry for your loss." that's when we really broke, James ran out of the hospital. He's the worst out of all of us, he's been Luke's friend since forever.

  "I-I can't believe he's g-gone." we finally decided to just go back to our houses, may and andi drove home but I decided to walk even though Luke's mom tried to give me a ride. I always loved walking home, it was peaceful.

  "hi honey, I heard about Luke. Andi's mom called me." I don't bother responding even though i know she's just trying to help. I just wanted the day to be over with.

« instagram »

                       @charjones

liked by imzachherron, andisams and 1k others

@charjones: I already miss you.

     * comments are disabled *

« AUTHORS NOTE »

  next chapter will be all Instagram
     anyways hope y'all enjoyed this chapter

    leave a vote/comment

   how was your thanksgiving if you celebrate!