《4》

Recap :

Suddenly a handkerchief covered my nose for a second time

Before i blacked out. I heard him say something that haunts me

"Sleep tight princess .. because soon .. i'll destroy everything that's in you. until you become nothing than just a broken toy"

Y/n pov

I openned my eyes. My sight little bit hazy due the light that surrounded my vission.

Where am i ? I still in this dress urgh ..

I sat up holding my temple.

"God dammit" i groaned

"Cursing are bad for you .. my princess"

I frozen

I turned and saw him sitting on the couch. His devilish smirk still glued on his face

"Where am i ?" I asked in low tone

"I don't know" he simply answered. I gritted my teeth

"WHERE THE FUCK AM I ??!! ANSWER ME YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!" i shouted.

All of sudden his face darkened. He stood up and walked toward me. He pulled my wrist. Made me stumble to his hard chest.

"What did i say about cursing princess" he growled

"What about it" i glared at him

"One more cursing ... I'll punish you"

I didn't catch his words. He pissed me so damn much.

I couldn't control my temper and snapped at him

"Fuck you"

He stared at me with dull eyes before answering

"You ask for it"

He pushed me harshly to the bed. I shock with his sudden action. I tried to get up quickly but then he pinned my shoulder so hard to the matress.

"W-what are you doing?! GET OFF ME!" I began to hitting and kicking under his body. He easily catched my wrist with one hand and brought it above my head. Then i felt his right hand slid down to my lower abdomen. I knew his intention so i closed my legs immediately.

"S-stop" i whimpered

"Open your legs princess" he commanded

I shook my head as no and closed my legs even tighter. He pulled his right hand from me while his left hand still held me tight. He searched something in the drawer and for my surprise He pulled out a rope. I wiggled under him and started to kicking again.

"NO!! STOPP!! HELP SOMEBODY!!" He tied my hands and attached it to the headboard.

He lowered his body to my lower region. I kicked him on his shoulder, made Him groan. He catched both of my ankles and pinned it side to side. Made him see a full view of me.

"You still dry down here princess" he chuckled

"Don't worry .. i'll make it wet" my eyes widened. I started to screaming

He brought his face to my clothed clit.

My breath hitched when his warm tongue began to lick and rub my clothed clit.

"No !! Mmpphh a-ah stop!!" I felt helpless. It's my first time someone touching me like this .. and i don't like it.

He began to desperate with the fabric that covered my pussy. He ripped my panties and threw it to the floor. I panicked and tried to close my legs but his hands grabbed my knees and forced open my legs wider.

"Ah yeah what a view princess .." he moaned. He brought his face close to me before whisperred

"Your pink pussy will soon be ruined by me princess" he licked my earlobe. I shook my head

"But .. i need to wet it more .." without warning. He push two fingers in me.

"Stop it!! It's ah- hhurts!! No!" He scissoring my walls. I shut my eyes and screaming. Begged him to stop.

He stopped. And brought his face closer to mine

"Tell me the reason, why i should stop"

I panted

"I- i never done t-this" i mentally slapped myself. A smirk formed on his face

"So you're still a virgin then" he chuckled

"Don't worry princess .. i'll stretch that virgin walls of yours ... right now"

No ...

"NO !!!!!" I sat up.

I tried to control my breath. My body's covered in sweat

"I- it's just a dream ... oh thank god" i ruffled my hair

Then i realized something

I was in the different room

"Sleep tight princess .. because soon .. i'll destroy everything that's in you. until you become nothing than just a broken toy"

His words still lingering in my head

Suddenly the scenes of my dreams flashed in my mind. I shivered remembering his dirty touch on my body.

What if.. that dreams was somekind of deja vu ..

I panicked. I jumped out the bed and rushed toward the door.

I stood still, looking to the doorknob. questions are running in my mind

Twist

Or

Don't

With full of hesitation. I twisted it

And it's unlocked

To be continued