Enjoyment

Adrienna p.o.v

We entered a somewhat large building, that looked that it had been burned from a fire but was still usable. Dominic held me close not wanting me to leave his side for obvious reasons.

Lilly " alright as Bellamy poorly said ' no messing around' we sadly need theses idiots for ammunition, so best behavior everyone" she sternly said leaving no room for discussion. We nodded in agreement and continued to walk.

You see if anyone else were to talk to us like Lilly did they would've been dead already but we were family and like family we all love each other but sometimes more like most the time we get into petty arguments but always end up forgetting about it and moving on.

As we walked I noticed that there was not a single person in sight. It was unusual that a gang leader didn't have guards at the front. I continued to look around at my surroundings just a precaution in case this went south.

Seth" is anyone else thinking we're the hell everyone is?" He said with his eyebrows furrowed.
Levi " I was just about to ask the same thing"

Dominic " they're most Likely watching us
from the security cameras" he said looking directly into a camera.

Bellamy " well I am not moving and inch until Tony gets his ass down here" he already stopped in his tracks.

Seth '' That's fine we'll all stay put too, they need to stop playing hide in seek with us before we blow this hell hole up''

I looked to my right and saw a few men ascending down a large stair case. Three men were in a straight line coming down while there was three more a few steps back leaving a weird gap between them,which I am assuming that is where Tony is. They were making it look like they were protecting the fucking president. I roll my eyes.

Lilly "aye if your done playing games we love too get this meeting started!" She said clearly over their theatrics.

They reached the bottom and the first three men made a little opening for Tony he walks towards us. I take a minute to look at him, he is wearing a White shirt that has a few buttons undone and black suit. he looks almost sickly pale and about 6'1 barley built, short brown hair that's slicked back with excessive amounts of hair gel and seems to have dark brown eyes.

He finally reached us and looks at Seth then Ivan then Lilly and me but we wouldn't even look us two in our eyes. Bellamy being Bellamy just had to say something.

Bellamy " are you done playing"  he said looking very agitated.

Tony began to look uneasy when he made eye contact with Dominic. I didn't understand at first until I remembered Dominic and him crossed paths before during his time in the mafia. Tony straightened himself and looked away and looked at Lilly for not even 2 seconds before looking away.

I noticed something about him when he walked down, he seems full of himself the way he makes his guards surround him as if he were someone who held extreme power, in reality he was just a middle man who can be very expendable. And the way he won't look me or Lilly in the eyes, tells me he doesn't like woman and sees them as if there blow him.

Tony "alright we can get this stared, follow me" he said walking from where he entered.

I wanted test my theory and see if I was right about him not seeing woman as his equal. I could probably use it during the meeting.

I spoke up and said "Tony, I have to use the restroom can you tell me where it is?" he stopped and turned around and looked at me for a split second and turned to Dominic and noticed he held me by my waist. He held eye contact with him and said "tell your whore to hold it in" he with evident hate in his tone.

In that moment I wanted to kill him, but I knew we need his resources. Before I can say anything Dominic beats me too it "my WIFE said she needs to use the restroom so tell her where it is before I fucking strangle you" his voice was deadly clam but held so much rage in his tone. The corner of my lips turned upward forming a sadistic smile.

Tony looked like he was about to shit his pants at this point.
' never mind I don't need to anymore' I say innocently with a smile that probably made me look insane.
All he did was turn around and continue to walk back upstairs. We followed a few steps behind.

After walking for 3 mins we reached a large double door, he opened it and we all walked in.

There was 2 other males that sat around a large dark table with multiple seats. they both looked to be in their mid 30's. One had little to no hair and a bit of a beard and wore a black button up but like tony had a few unbuttoned his eyes were what seemed to be light brown, The other had dark short hair his eyes seems to be a dark color of some sort and a suit jacket over his white button up . I couldn't really see because of how dimly lit the room was.

" it's about time you've joined us" the one with dark eyes says with annoyance dripping from his voice.

Seth " there was traffic, not that we need to explain ourselves" he said while we all finding places to sit.

I sat next to Dominic who placed his hand on my thigh.
Bellamy who sat on the other side of Dominic spoke up " right so let's get this done and over with we have things to do today" he said while picking (what is most likely lint) off his suit jacket.

Lilly who was across him said " Tony we need Ammo and a few Guns" she told him looking straight in his eyes probably because she also noticed he couldn't look us in our eyes.

she was trying to intimidate him

Tony " how about we talk about what we are going to get in return" he said with a raised brow.

Levi who sat between Seth and Lilly spoke " how about you start talking about what you can do for us then we'll be talking about what you'll get" he said bluntly.

Truthfully I was enjoying this.

Tony " funny" he turned his attention to the two men and looked back at us, " this is Paul and Raphael their the ones who handle things down at the dock"

I wanted to end this bickering so I said ' alright we'll pay 5 grand a crate filled with Weapons and Ammunition'

Bellamy " yeah and no chump shit ether we want the good shit"
Seth " and we'll know if you've ripped us off alright" 
They both said almost simultaneously.

Paul " Who the Hell do you people think you are coming in here demanding things" he said

The room fell silent then Dominic's grip tightened on my thigh  before I knew it he stood up and-

Happy holidays you sluts😉

Also I'll probably won't be able to update soon because I have to take my finals this week so I have some studying to do

Also not sorry for the cliff hanger🤪