Nine

"he's beautiful Saydi, you did well" Dash's voice was right behind my ear as I stood near the window watching as my families cars pull up in the distance.

"he has your eyes" I mumble holding my son closer.

"he has your nose" he mumbled back kissing under my earlobe.

"wanna make another one?"  I ask teasingly.

"I little girl this time" he agreed.

"as long as they are healthy I couldn't care what we have"  I ran my finger down his tiny nose.

he had his father's Dark hair and bright green eyes and my nose.

"he's perfect" I whispered.

"he came from you, of course, he is" Dash's hand came down to caress the top of his head.

"Saydi, wake up" a deep voice called out to me, pulling me from my dream.

I lift my head up, my eyes still heavy and neck stiff.

"Julien?" I ask still half asleep.

"Hey, baby sister" he mumbled pushing my hair back from my face.

"hi" I squeak jumpy out the car and into my big brothers awaiting arms.

"I hear tough nut over there is your mate" he laughs swinging me around just like he did when I was younger.

"Killian?" I asked already knowing the answer.

"yea and dad, they wanted to know what would happen if you and Sade separated" Julien spoke loudly and caused Dash to rush over.

"what?" I asked puzzled.

"Saydi there is someone I want you to meet" Dash smiled pulling my elbow in the direction of a woman standing next to June.

she was pretty and skinny, her eyes quite a similar colour green to Dash's, hers were paler, her golden blonde hair fell in waves over her shoulders, she had a sun-kissed complexion she was clearly taller than my small 5'2 frame. 

there was no doubt that Dash was related to this women.

yet I still couldn't help but compare my chestnut brown hair which usually hung in curls, my dark hazel eyes, my short muscular frame to her.

"Saydi this is Kyrie, Kyrie this is Saydi" Dash's face lit up when Kyrie smiled at me.

"hi I have heard so much about you, I knew you were pretty from what Dash had told me but I never knew you where this gorgeous" Kyrie gushed pulling me in for a hug.

"your fox is very well brought up, Emmy's little brothers and sisters took him out, but he will be back before we leave" 

"hi, umm..." I was at a loss of words "thank you so much,umm" I have never taken so long to put together a single sentence, her compliment really threw me "thank you for telling me about Bambi and I am sorry to say I haven't heard much about you" I gave a flustered smile and I could feel the blush creeping up my cheeks.

"my cousin doesn't talk about himself that often, there are a lot of things he probably hasn't filled you in on" she smiled not wavering from anything I have said.

"not that Dash had much time to tell you" June started laughing.

"June" Dash warned, his emerald eyes darkening a fraction.

"you gave him a massive hickey, then started to ignore him, he was out of his mind" June continued ignoring the warning from his Alpha.

"June!" it was Kyrie this time.