MITSUMI!

Edward Eric's
                     P.o.v
______________________________
It's been about 6 years sense we lost Mitsumi. She died when we tried to summon are mother back. We also tried to summon her back noting happened sadly. Just like al I would lose a arm for her to be back here.

"Brother" I heard al call out.
"Hmm?" I responded "don't worry we Will see her again some day". I just smile at the thought of seeing her again even if it was just for a moment. "Edward" I heard behind me and I new exactly who it was "Roy" I sigh, this guy is such a pervert. I turn around. "What is it Roy?"
"Don't worry Elric this is good news" he said "if its coming from you how good could it be?" (XD poor Roy just got roasted like a turkey)
This guy is starting to piss me off. "We found out that what's her name.... Uh Mitsumi, is still alive and around this area" "WHAT" al and I scream at the same time. "Jez" Roy said. "But yes she is still alive she about to get on the train here" al and I smile. "See brother what did I tell you!" Al stated. "Come on if you want to get her off the train" al and I rushed out the door to the train station before Roy could even smirk. We sat there for a few minutes. Finally we saw the train came in, I held up a sign that said "Mitsumi!"
Tons of people started to flood off the bus. When the crowed was almost gone I saw her. Our eyes meet. "-Edward" she said her voice still the same "al" I could see tears form up in her eyes, but not just hers but me too.( Al wanted to but he can't lol I just realized how much this sounds like a movie lmao)

Hello everyone so this is the first chapter I hoped you like it sorry if it was short I'll make chapters longer I promise, so I dident know what to do so that's why it ended here. Btw it's going to start different from where it left of anyways bye bye

                MITSUMI OUT!! =3