~2~

After school

Jisung POV

"Do you think we should to be friend him?" Chenle asked me as he looked over to Renjun.

"who? do you mean Renjun?"i asked looking too see my cute little boyfriend stand and pout at me.

"yeah, What if we atleast could befriend him and try to get to know him better, right?" Chenle said looking over at Renjun.

"yeah, that's acually not a terrible idea, let's try and befriend him and get to know him," i said and started walking towards Renjun.

"Where are going," Chenle asked me nervously.

"i'm going over to Renjun to try and be his friend come now Chenle," i said and kissed him on the forehead.

No one POV

Renjun saw both Jisung and Chenle walking over to him so he froze and his legs felt like spagetti, "why are they walking towards me, is this really happening," was all that he could think of.

"Hi, your Renjun, right?" chenle asked Renjun while holding hands with Jisung.

"y..yeah that's me," he said while stuttering, "did i just stutter why did i stutter" was what he was thinking.

"so we were wondering if you would like to hang out with us?" Jisung asked Renjun.

Renjun POV

"So we were wondering if you would like to hang out with us? Jisung asked me.

"y..yeah sure when and where?" i asked trying not to scream.

"how about now, if your free?" he asked.

"Yeah sure i'm free where should we go?" i asked them.

"let's go to the cafe down the street," jisung said.

"okay, let's go," chenle said as he took both mine and jisungs hand.

A/N

sorry that i'm posting this now and not last friday but i had a lot in school and didn't have time to write but here is a chapter it's pretty short but longer chapters are coming soon so look forwards to it and please leave a coment on what i could do better.