Prologue

Pakenham High. A school of love and passion for education, informatics and sports! Brilliant kids, all with different talents attempt it! Some are better in sports, some in arts, in music or with technologies, everyone being excepted for what they are and how they are born. Wrong.

As every other school, this one also has bullying in it, even though it's different. The bullies, your typical cheerleaders or mean popular girls, do not exist here, nor do the harsh and macho players from the football team. They do have them in this school, but in a different perspective. 

Rebecca Steward is the most popular girl in the school. The captain of the cheerleading team and creator of their choreographies. A senior student with straight B's. One of the most wanted and loved girls of the school, mesmerizing everyone with her long, brunette locks and bright, green eyes.

Along her, the second most popular girl, Jessica White. The right hand of the cheerleading captain and her best friend. Known by her almost doll-alike appearance, with black, straight hair and icy blue eyes.

Of course every school also has their main boys, adored and envied by everyone and this school had two of them.

Oliver Jackson is the most popular guy in the school. The captain of the football team and a strategist for their games. A senior with straight B's. One of the most adored guys of the school, charming everyone with his black, messy hair and bright, hazel eyes.

Of course, each guy needs his best bud, and so did he. The right hand of the captain was Luke Jones. Known with his cheerful smile, warm, green eyes and blond locks.

What was different in this school were indeed these four people and their relationships. In every cliché book we have the captain of the jocks falling for the head cheerleader, yet this is reality and no book. Oliver and Rebecca were everything but friends. They both shared a passionate hate for each-other, ready to tear each-other's throats in minutes. 

In this time, holding them back were their best friends, Luke and Jessica, were the exact opposite, sharing a deep love for each other.

A school full of surprises, love and hate.