7 // foul play.

ashton had to make a reluctant phone call to jake, so he could receive farrah's address. while jake had been suggestive and saying pretty graphic things that he'd thought ashton was planning on doing, he managed to help him.

so before long, ashton was standing in front of farrah's house.

it was average, and the laughter of a young girl could be heard in the distance. ashton hesitated, then knocked on the door.

a few beats passed, and then it opened. a lady with a small frame and tired eyes stood there.

"can i help you?" she spoke sharply, which took ashton by surprise.

"can i see farrah?" ashton asked, and the woman's fists clenched. "why? did you fuck her or something?"

ashton was shocked by the woman's graphic language and anger. "no...i'm just a friend...she asked me to visit?"

the woman raised an eyebrow, then stepped aside. "five minutes."

ashton walked to the stairs behind the woman, as quickly as he could. "can't wait, can you?" she yelled behind him.

he resisted the urge to flip her off and instead called farrah's name. one of the doors were ajar.

"farrah?" he pushed the door open, and on the floor, lay a girl in a pool of her own blood.

"farrah!" he rushed over immediately, pushing the girl so she lay on her back. it was definitely farrah.

"farrah...are you okay? speak to me, speak to me please..." ashton felt his throat close up as he held back tears.

pulling out his phone, he dialed 000, and searched farrah for any signs of consciousness.

she was dying.