Bully Pt1💧

Thanks for 3.5k

Heartbreak and depression is what we all dread. Some have happiness some don't,I'm YN I'm 15 and I get bully for my height being 5'2 skinny and being a nerd. I'm bullied by Nick known as Nahmir and his crew. This shrimp is 16 and has a whole hole who's 21😑. MY NIGGA!!! Anyways I'm sitting on the bleachers reading as our school's basketball game began and guess who came to bother me, known other then nahmir. I sighed grabbing the razor slowly from my sock pulling back my sleeve,"what are you doing",he asked sitting next to me I didn't respond I proceeded on cutting my self.

I didn't want to be here.

"STOP",he whispered snatching the blade from my hand and through it across the gym almost hitting a player,"HEY WHAT THE HELL",I yelled,"why were trying to do",he asked touching my right wrist making me tense up and flinch. He just sighed with a sad drawn on frown.

"Your scared of me aren't you",he said softly,"yes",I sighed looky away from his puppy dog eyes.

Nahmir POV🗻

She's scared of me.
My own crush for 2 years is scared of me!! I frowned as she just sighed looking away from my eyes. I held her wrist tight making her glance a lil,"S-Shorty",I paused for a moment,"I'm mean Babe- I MEAN YN",I hesitated as I blushed hard she giggled,"YN I'm sorry I'm was just scared because I'm in-",

"YN Onfroy your being picked up"

"Fuck",I mumbled. She stuffed her stuff in her bag as her brother jahseh (YES XXXTENCATION PEOPLE CHECK OUT THE IMAGINES ON MY PAGE)"bye nicholas",she said softly jumping off the bleachers she limped as I remembered me and my ex (I broke up with that hoe yesterday) and my crew beat her up,I felt guilty as she walked out the gym.

I loved her.

I know this was sad like I'm depressed so i decided to make it also I'm gonna make a Xxxtencation imagine that is based off the times I got rejected so badly by my crush. So check it out and yea follow me it helps and vote thank you

MB y'all *roc royal voice*
Lmao anyways bye

396 words
Insta~Loco._.panpan
Snap~goldenccforreal