"You're My Snowflake."

Dipper's (POV)

The snowflakes were falling outside my window of my room, as I sat on my bed reading a good book. The sky was dark with night as I had my favorite trappers hat on, and an ugly sweater that Mabel made me for Christmas. Normally on Christmas, me and my family had friends over, but this year was different. As I turned the page of my book, I heard my room door open.

"DIPPER!" 

"AHHHHHH!" I jumped up and held my book to my chest looking at my sister.

"Dipper great news!" 

"What is it?" She shoves a piece of paper in my face.

"Grunkle Stan, and Ford's birthday is coming up! And they invited the whole family to celebrate and spend Christmas together!" I smile and grab the piece of paper.

"Does mom and dad know?"

"Sure do! And we leave tomorrow, so start packing!" 

"Mabel when did you get this?"

"Earlier today, but you were busy so I waited to show you." And with that, Mabel leaves my room. I put the paper down, and grab my suit case. I put some warm clothes in, my tooth brush, more sweaters, and a Christmas hat, etc. When I was done, I put it under my bed, and went back to my book. But for some reason I couldn't focus. My mind kept wondering. I take off my trappers hat, and knew right away why I couldn't focus. I blush to myself as my thoughts were filled with memories of my best friend and partner in crime, Wendy. But my smile was quickly wiped away as I remembered what she told me near the end of summer. 

"My dad had me and my brothers do apocalypse training every year instead of Christmas. Guess it's kinda cool how all that paranoia paid off." I sigh and put my trappers hat back on. Even though I'm going back to Gravity Falls to celebrate Christmas with all my friends and family, it just won't feel the same without my best friend. Even with that thought in mind, I couldn't stop blushing as I think back to all the times we caused trouble or spent time together. I look over at the clock and saw it was getting late. I put my book down, and curled up in bed with all of my pleasant thoughts of Wendy swirling in my mind. The next morning after getting ready for the day, my family stuffed the car with our suit cases, and off we went. I held my trappers hat in my hand as I sat in the back seat of the car next to Mabel. My mom saw my blushing face, and smiled at me.

"What do you have there son?" I blush deeper.

"J-just a hat a good friend gave me." My thoughts once again went to Wendy.

"Oh? Who's the friend?" 

"Her name's Wendy! And Dipper has a giant crush on her!" Mabel shouted.

"Mabel!"

"Well you do."

"Awwwwww! Why didn't you say so, Dipper?"

"I... I..." I didn't know what to say. What could I say?

"Dipper doesn't like talking about it, since Wendy is two and half years older then us." I glare at Mabel. I heard my dad laugh.

"HAHA! So what? I'm three years older than your mom, Dipper." My eyes widen.

"Really?" 

"You bet. So, why don't you tell the girl you like her?"

"I did, but she didn't feel the same. She thought I was too young for her." My dad laughs again.

"Then she has no taste. Well son, you got two choices. Either give her time and see if feelings change, or move on."

"I'm in favor of the first thing, they'd be so cute together!" Mabel smiled.