Chapter 27 - Mad Hatter

Y/n's POV

"So how's your love life been going Y/N? Bet you two have been cuddling galore." The cheeky yellow head said as we walked into the mall. "Ughh... I honestly hate you sometimes."

"But love me most of the time!"

"Keep dreaming Thunder..." I rolled my eyes and kept walking through the automatic doors which led into the big building.

-•° {×} °•-

We were in a clothing store and I was just picking out some f/c tops. "Cloudy what do you think of t--"

"HATS!" My whole family knew of my addiction to having hats I really never wore but when I did, all I can say is that I look amazing. "Ughhh... Not this hat thing..!" Kaminari knew about it too and it drives him crazy. "I'm sorry but you've got to appreciate a good hat!" Let's just say that instead of getting back at 3 pm... I poofed back at six............

-•° {×} °•-

"La la la la la! Shopping till you drop on point!" But before my face met the soft feel of the sofa I was interrupted by a hard structure... "You really need to learn to look before you move or you'll be in a car crash one day" It was the voice of my boyfriend, ''Sploso?'

"Your bird friend thought that I kidnapped you and he dragged me all the way here and wouldn't let me leave. Plus how long does it take you to shop?"

"I got carried away with hats for a bit of time..." He took out a bright, crimson homburg hat with a white ribbon around it and put it on his spiky hair.

"And that moment... He knew... He was in love~"

I couldn't deny the comment the eagle transmitted and was simply lost for words. "Y-you look amazing..." He looked through the bag and picked out a blue fedora with a grey ribbon and gently placed it on my head. "You to weirdo..." He hugged me and we were like that for another hour watching a movie.

Honestly, every lesson I had today gave me some long homework so take note that there might not be much next week but I hope j do enough at the weekend.

And got to the other Bakugou x male reader book cause that's out ✴